3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDream66 29.09.20 09:49 pm

Power armor in the cannibal camp (Wasteland 3)

Actually, can it be used somehow if you have not completed the quest and killed everyone?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoMAN1612 29.09.20

xDream66
What's the quest? I'm going to kick their cannibals.

x
xDream66 29.09.20

RoMAN1612
Spoiler-hunter behind the heads
On the way to Aspen you will come across the location of "The Cannibal Gulanka" from where you get an alarming message asking for help. Enter inside, but try not to kill anyone for the first time. Go to the center of the camp and talk to Rolland Giff. If you answer him politely with the help of the skill "Jopolis: 8", he will be satisfied, and you will be able to start an investigation.

Immediately warn that the quest is quite long, but for its execution you get a good power armor. By and large, using the power method and skill of "Opening the locks: 9" you can get power armor without completing the quest. So you need to track down a few deserters for Rolland and deliver them alive or dead:
Erlin is located in the central square of Colorado Springs, not far from the stray singer. Having met her, you will find two options for the development of events. Use the skill of "Jopolis: 6" to persuade the girl to return to Rollan, or just kill.

Alfredo can be found inside the Outcovinarium. If you are doing a quest before Charlie Noosa's attack on the city, you will find him alive and be able to return to the party. If the city is broken, bring Rolland the head of Alfredo Garcia. You'll find it in the fountain behind the bar.

s
stalout 29.09.20

xDream66
If you just break down the door, you can't use it

x
xDream66 29.09.20

stalout
I get it, thank you.

S
Siniy Kot 29.09.20

And I banged all of them passing on the cadiak, leaving only a couple of half-dead non-hostile bums... at the end of the quest, the sheriffs were still dressed in force armor

B
BlackJO000 02.12.20

This game is all that! So I want to turn all the lunatics into mince! that's what I did! I don't care about the power armor. surprises that the body screaming on the radio there was not ....

A
Angelo4ekT 02.12.20

It sucks here, stupid armor, I put all my oncent)

Spoiler

b
bogdanini 08.01.21

Angelo4ekT
What is not chemtech?

A
Angelo4ekT 12.01.21

bogdanini
The spectrum is cooler =)

W
Woof woof 19.04.21

xDream66
Look, I killed everyone, then I saw the power one, went to the Internet to look for how to fix it, found your message, went into the game, loaded the autosave and got upset, because I have already killed everyone there (

S
Skif13 09.05.21

Woof Woof
Nothing to be upset there. Power Armor will be on sale in Yuma County. even eat your ass. useless if it requires strength 8. there were two of them on my team, the second in armor with wonderful science ..
In general, in this game, I did not figure out the armor. Pump it in, put the upgrades on strengthening ... then drul you with a half kick ... Ok, we swing the armor in minus, I think, with modifications in 60% resist to damage ... Gongs die even faster. Moreover, the companion partridge calmly withstands about 10 blows of the drul ... complete insanity.