3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 29.09.20 09:49 pm

What's a prisoner? Can I be released? (Wasteland 3)

Is he at headquarters, not dangerous?
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
askad 29.09.20

I let it out.

d
dizz2010 29.09.20

I also let go. Does it affect anything?

V
Voin Morgota 29.09.20

dizz2010
I let him out, too, we'll see.

T
Tom[Cat] 29.09.20

SpoilerNe not affected, later in Calarado Springs you will be able to find a corpse with a note in which he thanks for the release, like a moral lesson from the developers, further on the game does not appear.

N
NightHawkreal 29.09.20

The muddy guy is clearly lying. Let him stay.

A
AlanBlade 29.09.20

on the corpse of the compa mushrooms, in his cell mushrooms, on his corpse mushrooms. I shot him just before I did.

d
dizz2010 29.09.20

Thank you!

A
Aleksey13rus 29.09.20

Morgoth Warrior
So there are niche mushrooms collected, not sorry that released) (although there were thoughts that will join the squad with a high survival skill, but no...)

B
Bombardirovschik 29.09.20

XH why let him out, he and in the cell pret not bad - it is obviously rigidly planted and inadequate

M
Metis163 29.09.20

I banged him. I don't care about that green elephant. From his such mushrooms grew....

J
JS_Denton 29.09.20

I probably killed some killer, and then all of a sudden the bodies start showing up at the base. AlanBlade wrote all right I also found mushrooms on the corpse asked the old man he started to lie . I killed him.

E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 29.09.20

If you drag with him for a long time, your prison warden will release him.

K
Kommunist7304 29.09.20

Eupatia The Furious
I just took the warden, immediately came to the base, and his rangers have already released.

F
Feolupus 29.09.20

He's kind of muddy. I banged it and deal with the end.

S
Siniy Kot 29.09.20

As the story progresses, the refugees if they leave at the base at the beginning of the game, begin to squirm of grandfathers and fight with rangers, like they are here before and because they are more important letters, the cause of the conflict - lack of beds, to resolve the conflict peacefully can only be at the pumped iron ass, sending either rangers or refugees to sleep in the cell where once sits this snort, respectively, if the cameras do not have to run out of someone.

e
edeleif 28.10.21

Let him go, and then he appeared in dlc Cult of the Holy Detonation. Mushrooms.

N
Nighthawkreal 28.10.21

Strange, I definitely didn’t let it out, and these on the radio in the Mountain are teasing what I did.

A
Argonec124 28.10.21

Hello everyone! guys who will tell you how to remove this tumor from doors and boxes ?! I tried everything, no ice, no electricity, I tried the plaza, in short, all possible methods that were available. but she doesn't care. Who guessed?

D
Dirty-Harry 28.10.21

A leather flute is needed.