3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitruvi 29.09.20 09:49 pm

When you run, DirectX 11 crashes (Hitman: Absolution)

When you start the game, the "???????? ??????" error crashes out DirectX 11," DirectX, wood, another repack, nothing helps. who knows the solution, help.
240 Comments
Sort by:
P
Punk United 29.09.20

Buy it and it'll go away.

v
vitruvi 29.09.20

Why spend money to play the day? If you don't know, I'd rather be silent.

S
Spli 29.09.20

Up. The same thing, wood put 12.10 rather than 12.11 (beta) (radios), updated Direct, zero effect "mistake" ???????? ?????? DirectX 11""

j
jkay 29.09.20

The same problem..,firewood and directing are all updated..., tell us how to solve it)

J
Jay C 29.09.20

vitruvi - what was stunned that the day played ? The game is awesome!

P
Punk United 29.09.20

Okay, I'm not going to lecture you here. But you have a repack, of course it will work unstable, what you wanted.

v
vitruvi 29.09.20

This problem is in many, but the solution is dumb...

jkay write har-ki comp, Spli you too be so kind, I think it has to do not with wood, etc., but with iron

v
vitruvi 29.09.20

Punk United right, but I'm not the only one on this and brought up the topic.

P
Punk United 29.09.20

The overall problem is "Failed to initialize DirectX 11"
Everyone shows up differently.
In general, many disappear if -
Install the latest wood, even if it is a beta driver (touches both the Radeons and Nwiia)
Install Windows updates.
Especially relevant if you suddenly vista, it initially does not support DX 11, you need to install SP 2.
Email off if it helped anyone.

UPD - Completely forgotten, some also help to create a new user in Windows, well, and start the game through it.

j
jkay 29.09.20

Vitrutu's profile is written.... i5 [email protected], Pech 670.12GB of RAM, Windows 7 64 bit

j
jkay 29.09.20

wood last beta and direct too

S
Spli 29.09.20

Punk United
Standard "moralizing" from "fumbling" users, they say buy a license and then there will be optimization at altitude, and bugs with departures and a trail of cold. Please get down on the ground.

vitruvi
Well, if you give it something : IntelCi5 2.4GH q 4GBRAM' RADEON HD5850 1024MBRAM. Wood for all the last. Pirate (game), Winda seven license.

j
jkay 29.09.20

I've been rolling back on old wood... (((

S
Syper Play 29.09.20

the same mistake, I will not buy the game)

S
Syper Play 29.09.20

the same mistake, I will not buy the game)

j
jkay 29.09.20

It's just a snooker... and there is no solution anywhere...

j
jkay 29.09.20

some people have a mistake like Failed to initialize DirectX 11 I think it's the same as "????????")) translated

v
vitruvi 29.09.20

[6] Punk United
thanks for the help, but nothing helped, already tried.
Creating a new user in Windows- mind will not put how it may be related to our problem.
jkay
everyone who has this problem, har-ki comp is different, so it's about the software, but that's what the problem is, I have no idea.

v
vitruvi 29.09.20

???????? - Failed to initialize a cool translation

S
Syper Play 29.09.20

and then they complain why their games are rocking))))