3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19 08:34 pm

The problem with the video on the website? Answers here

General information
The website uses JWplayer player. The current version of the player 6.8
Player works as FLASH mode or in HTML5 mode
This means that for viewing the video of the presence of the FLASH plug-in is optional, the player will automatically switch to the desired mode. By default, the FLASH mode is enabled.
The player works on mobile systems and in all modern browsers.

If you have not played the video:

Make sure to use the latest version of your browser.
Acesite the cache and cookies of browser and restart it. (How to clear the cache)

If you use Adblock or AdblockPlus try to reinstall it or temporarily disable to see if that's not the problem. In Adblock in the list of filters include filter Russian and Ukrainian. (usually enabled by default, but not always, for example, if the operating system is in Russian, the filter can be disabled)

ATTENTION!
If you have used another anti-advertising module (supplied with the software Agnitum: Outpost, Kaspersky Internet Security etc.), stop or unload and to exclude the possibility of conflict.

If nothing helps:

1) click on the link to the test page
2) Specify which of the options the error occurs
3) Specify the error text that displays in player. If it is not loaded, write about it. (can the screenshot)
4) follow this link to determine the status of your browser. On the definition page, look at the top of a unique link to your data (Share Your Browser Info) and specify it in your message.
5) Indicate whether you use any programs to block ads.

===============================================

- - - - - - - - - - - - - UPDATE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

===============================================
September 16, 2014
The problem with the lock plugin anti-banner modules fixed.

The request in this thread only report problems and bugs.
104 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
Cleaned cookies it worked. Thank you.

A
Alex_Pro 06.09.19

Nevertheless a lot of people whining literally every video on that player shit. Not enough brains to go to the forum, need to flood the comments.

v
vovan200976 06.09.19

A week on all the video Error loading plugin: plugin file not found I do not understand why...how to fix the problem??? Flash player installed ZERO sense , Avast is turned off . Help how to enable video!!!

v
vovan200976 06.09.19

AdBlock.disabled zero imoti...Adode flip player installed that same garbage...looked fine before, and suddenly you.. the antivirus is Avast Internet security...maybe there's some solution to fix this problem???

T
Talanted 06.09.19

Error in versions 1,2,3, 4 player does not work. The text of the error error loading media: file could not be played. Browser https://aboutmybrowser.com/8jeMlo2D. I use AdBlock, but during testing was turned off.

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

Penalty taker
If you have even the fourth option does not work, then something is wrong with your Chrome. This option is not used the player, there's just the video that is reproduced by the browser itself. The idea is that you do on many sites, should not work live. Clean the cookies and browser cache, shut it all sorts of additions.

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

vovan200976
Delete cookies. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru

T
Talanted 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
Cleared the cookies worked! Thank you.

v
vovan200976 06.09.19

RomanWebDevУ my Opera browser!!!

v
vovan200976 06.09.19

In General today, cleaned up cookies in Opera , everything..for a second, one video work and All again 25 - th , clean cookies, CCleaner didn't help , so the same on all video what is on Playground Error loading plugin: plugin file not found....do not know what a miracle it is necessary to acquire what would become the video to work...now restores the usernames and passwords on trackers...and even Dr.Web CureIt in Safe mode checked the thought virusnyak...so ..no problem and left! and what now to do.....???? :(

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

vovan200976
Avast you fast? Try to upload. It to upload fully and not off. Maybe there's some bannerbreak is and works. Had a similar problem with Kaspersky.

v
vovan200976 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
Wondering how to upload...I'm In It's all Oak !!! I have Avast Premier....If you know where th disable please tell me was-would be very GRATEFUL !!!

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

vovan200976
For starters, try to deal with the cookies, here is your phrase alarming: the second one video to work
It is not necessary to use any CCleaner . Just the regular clear cookies and also the cache. Look at the screenshot how to do it. And try in another browser to watch videos. You have is the default Internet Explorer? Open the website in it and try to run the video.

h
hacking-games 06.09.19

I have the button Like not pressed what to do?

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

Best, point your browser to start.

h
hacking-games 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
google chrome
On other browsers the same problem

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

Best
Look for a problem at home, it works fine, nobody complains. Try to disable plugins if they're installed, clean the cookies. If it does not help write to the PM.

h
hacking-games 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
Thanks, the problem was in the plugins Adguard

D
Du Rango 06.09.19

I have the following problem: not progruzhat none of the pictures from your site (in addition to advertising, Aga) and video won't play. That is, at all. But if the first is usually temporary, the second may never be corrected. Disabled AdBlock on your website, AdGuard turn off. Browser Yandex. Maybe, tell me what to do then?
Spoiler

c
cap-777 06.09.19

In Google chrome everything works, and in the Yandex browser works only 1. Flash player with a video in FLV format and is
2. HTML video player with MP4 and is - error loading media: File could not be played
3. HTML5 player with a video in MP4 format without advertising - included the download box and that's it.
4. Video player - nothing happens

Details
Browser ABrowse
The Version Of The Browser --
The User-Agent string Mozilla/5.0 (collection NT 6.1; wow64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) chrome/45.0.2454.101 YaBrowser/15.10.2454.3658 Safari/537.36
OS type Windows
OS name Windows 7
Capture time 2015-11-09 03:38:56 UTC
In JavaScript, true
Cookies though
Color Depth 24
Screen 1366 x 768
Browser 1349 x 639
Flash 19.0.-1
Java 1.8.0_65
Language ru

For earlier thanks, I hope with Your help to configure the Yandex browser.

PS - Adguard works in integrated mode.
In exploere 1 - norm, 2 - error loading media: File could not be played, 3 - error loading media: File could not be played. 4 - wrong source.
- Yandex browser cookies cleaned