3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FelSCOM 29.09.20 09:52 pm

How does the game feel now? (No Man's Sky)

Hello world! Share your opinion how the game feels now? Is it worth playing in 2020? It will be very nice to read! =)
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Kotov1 29.09.20

As an expert in the gaming industry with 10 years of experience, I will say that the game is not worthy of attention, it is better to play cyberpunk or gta 5.

L
LancNoDance 29.09.20

FelSCOM
There are patches behind the patches, an update for an update. I've been playing since I started. Then and now completely different games. There are no critical bugs, the plot passes, the multiplayer works. With the latest addition finally the planets have become more alive, with volcanoes lightning and dust storms. The support of the ultra-vaid was brought in. I advise you to go through the story and jump to the center of the first galaxy, there are a bunch of bases and players. You build your base next to others, you go to visit and steal their resources. And that's when you can turn on the imagination and do what you want.

F
FinistEG 29.09.20

Anton Kotov1
Tuft wrote.
If you don't like the game, don't play.

A
AndreySol 04.10.20

LancNoDance wrote:
There are no critical bugs
Played on the 2nd version of the game, everything was fine. I saw that I came out 3rd, downloaded, installed, started a new game. Played until relegation. After it to continue the game is simply impossible, begins to load - and departure.

D
DenisVarga 09.10.20

I bought it on September 30. I've hardly ever been out of it since. It's a great game. Yes, of course there are bugs, basically they are all associated with terraforming and construction. But in everything else, the game is just gorgeous. Almost 120 hours in a week played.

S
Siniy Kot 13.11.20

FelSCOM
it feels quite good, at the start of course a nightmare and quiet horror was, but now quite interesting, the plots are few, the stars from the sky are not enough but will come down, otherwise typical survac and olympic with procedural quests on the type of intelligence there, kill there, etc.
about the complexity-complexity varies from "build what you want resources indefinitely and nothing in the event of death do not lose" to "the inventory is overflowing from two sticks and after death erasure of conservation" with a few intermediates, so there is also a choice. The picture is less acidic than it was at the start, the planets are quite cute and filled, studded with points of interest, in space, too, what no interaction is, you can play solo or with other players, accidentally stumble upon someone can be extremely rare (well, except the center of the galaxy and Nexus) but also to find partners easily.
of the cons-high requirements for such graphics
solo is many times smaller than a fan, and Russian chat simply does not-chat does not perceive Cyrillic, because most randoms will spool in English, German, Spanish and Chinese, from randoms Russians have never come across