3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 29.09.20 09:52 pm

Advice on android TV

Guys, we need help.
Available TV - Phillips 43pus7334/12 on Android. Movies, audio and photos with a flash drive and a hard drive plays as it should. Only photos and audio are played from the phone via Ussb. The video doesn't show up stupidly. Put the file manager on TV - the phone does not display. Redmi note phone 7.
Decided to just broadcast from phone to TV the movie through a moss player. The video's coming, the sound isn't. They write, we need codeks. In the playmarket on TV they are not, although on the phone there. I can't put a codec file on TV. I can't throw apc with the pro version of the player on TV, as the phone's memory is not displayed in the manager's file on TV.
What to do?
How to throw third-party files and apk on the TV?
Why can't the video be displayed from my phone via Youss?
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Clown 29.09.20

william1992
In this video, he shows .apk when you install a file manager. Time 10:33 p.m. Have you tried to throw a flash drive?
Spoiler

M
Marsj 29.09.20

Install another player with codecs inside with a flash drive.

w
william1992 29.09.20

Marsj
I've dealt with the programs. Already and from the phone I can throw Ark on TV, BUT codeks to the moss player and could not tie writes - not those. Although these are the ones I have an armv7 neon.
Why don't you recommend some player with codecs built in?

w
william1992 29.09.20

Evil Clown
Thank you. It is not possible to tie codeks to the moss player now in any way

M
Marsj 29.09.20

william1992
I use the Kodi media center on an android TV set-top box. Then there's the vlc player.

w
william1992 29.09.20

Marsj
Many thanks. I'm going to try it out in the evening.