3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trak22 29.09.20 09:54 pm

English names (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After installing some mods, the locations all became in English removed all fashions but still localization and remained in English
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor5555 29.09.20

It was also such after the installation of mods, but the process of the game does not affect, and the dialogues are all on the Russian, so I played and did not bother.

T
Trak22 29.09.20

Victor5555
It's just that with Russian localization, it's better to look for a place that you need.
I decided to ask if there is a solution besides how to get rid of some fashion and if that they were all downloaded from one famous site

T
Trak22 29.09.20

That's how I have.

Victor5555

V
Victor5555 29.09.20

Trak22
Exactly the same was, and I was not looking for a solution to this problem, just played so, there also the names seem in English steel, as far as I remember. Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything, I'm sorry.

A
Alexandrovitch 29.09.20

Rather, you have an Unofficial Skyrim Patch or a FreeRide plugin. Or another, any mod in English that touches on quest missions

V
Victor5555 29.09.20

GRiDOX
Quest missions are not affected, just the names of the nps change and the names of houses, taverns, etc. that's all, and the game itself and it does not affect.

G
GeForce Experience 29.09.20

I had exactly such was but already in Fallout 4 weight google dug up did not find a way how to fix the problem shorter all the fashion removed and double-checked cache of the game

T
Trak22 29.09.20

As far as I remember that these fashions should not not but affect the change in localization because I have only on the fashion schedule

r
requital-47 29.09.20

I personally amnone for removing all the mods and cleaning the reester with the help of Ccleaner

C
Civilized 29.09.20

Yhu, that happens. First of all, remove everything that you pumped into the game superfluous, leave only the game itself. I'm 100% sure that when you copied the mod to the game folder, she replaced a couple of files, not just copied herself into a Data folder. That is, if so, you will help only reinstall the game. Backups need to be made!

S
Stas_TeHb 29.09.20

Alexandrovitch
Huge you sps ... I had a problem and out of the heap of mods I shit evo knows what to disable ( But FreeRide REALLY at once ) (disconnected) knocked out and the real helped ! HUGE ATP!