3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neewtonee 29.09.20 09:54 pm

Have you met something creepy and scary in the games

interesting to read, I'd like to hear about games like Minecraft or Grand Theft Auto V
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 29.09.20

Cake in Portal turned out to be that nightmare...

r
requiemmm 29.09.20

Cubes do not frighten me, in the GTA there is nothing to be afraid of, and as for the snoother, I remembered one joke with an old, as shit mammoth, a series of simulators Il-2 Stormtrooper. Once upon a time, it had the function of recording your flight, that is, you first split and bend, and then could pour yourself tea, switch to a third-person view and look at it all from the outside. Right in the game itself, no third-party programs. Then came out patches and addons, in the end one of them broke this function. But broke really cool, she began to live her life: if the editor put a couple of bots, go into battle, knock them down, land, turn off the record, and then start to view it, you can see, for example, that in fact you did not hit anyone, these two bots knocked you down, or you stupidly crashed into the ground, or you did not meet, or shoot into the void and parted. In the best traditions of cheap horror movies:)

S
Spiny 29.09.20

I haven't been afraid of games for a long time. Can keep in suspense for example to take the horror of Alien isolation. There's a lot of stress I often try not to make noise that would not get caught xenomorph. And whether all sorts of scree or just "creepy" moments do not frighten me. By the way and in the movies I do not find anything terrible. But I'm almost 30 years old, although it has not been afraid for a long time, but I won't say for sure, maybe in 10 years something was afraid of :)

C
Cyril Tesla 29.09.20

Alma. Very eerie picture in the game f.e.a.r., at the very beginning in the prologue, when you go to open the gate, and when you return you find a mess of scorched bloodied skeletons, throughout the passage it is then remembered, always even with every pass in the future ...

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

Spiny
But I'm almost 30 years old, although it has not been afraid for a long time, but I won't say for sure, maybe in 10 years something was afraid of :)

Genuine fear arises from the logic and analysis of the cause-and-effect relationship of events, not only in horrors but in general. It's strange that when you're 30, you don't get it. )

S
Spiny 29.09.20

Protocol10
Well, if you think about it on a scale, there are things I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of open heights in life. Flying in planes is not terrible, but let's say go to the roof of the house and look down scary. And if you look at the topic of movies and games, all these horror stories do not take. I often can feel the screechers. Of the horror games, I most appreciate Alien isolation. There are not many scripted moments and someone else's cheater, he knows where you are and it is only worth us to be able to ... But to bring another horror that passed somehow and it is resident 7 and he ... Yes, it's creepy, but it's not scary, and I read it like I could smell the screechers. Cutter 7 consists of screeners, and everything else is just a terrible atmosphere. It's about the same with movies. Well, maybe he gave something to the movie "The Conjuring" and probably only on one viewing. There changed often the atmosphere and time of day. In the daytime everything is fine and then the night is trindets and again morning-day everything is normal. But took only a change of scenery and tension, but took to confess weakly. In other cases, I do not twitch at all...

N
NightGameMassacre 04.10.20

Cow Doll in Postal 2: Paradise Lost

d
dilat 04.10.20

Condemned: Criminal Origins to help you. The scariest game I've ever played. At one time scared to the horror