3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jormungand211 29.09.20 09:56 pm

How to get rid of superfluous heirs? (Crusader Kings 3)

How to get rid of superfluous heirs, so that at the death of the ruler all his titles inherited by one man.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaJIok.Sub 29.09.20

Jormungand211
Well, the most banal is the murder, you can also deprive him of his inheritance.

M
Mihail Golohvast 29.09.20

Jormungand211
If you are the head of the house, you deprive the inheritance, if you do not head the house then create a small branch of the house in which you will be the head of the house, just make them knights, the rest forbid to be knights, fit to the neighbor in the war and small army attack until they die on the battlefield, well, or kill, if pumped intrigue.

J
Jormungand211 29.09.20

MaJIok.Sub
Do not want to lose the prestige of very tasty buns in the future.

O
Orkomstranto 29.09.20

Jormungand211
You can kill, you need a trade truth

T
Tak Blet 29.09.20

knock out the absolute authority of the crown good attitude with the powerful vassals and change the law of inheritance to the birthright or whatever it is called

J
Jormungand211 29.09.20

We still have to live to see the birthright.

M
MaJIok.Sub 29.09.20

Jormungand211
You can kill children, just some religions forbid it, if you reform and create your heresy for yourself, you can do a lot of things)

J
Jormungand211 29.09.20

MaJIok.Sub
Thank you for the advice to look for such a doctrine.Although "Targarian Style" is a good doctrine)

L
Leons99 29.09.20

you can be burned for adultery, which you provoke yourself, and jail for the rest of your life

M
MaJIok.Sub 29.09.20

By the way, here above the fairy tale,the type to choose birthright, in the line of inheritance of one ruler.not counting the Sieorate halima doctrine, because as a rule, if without intrigue and stuff, the power comes the old king, and this constant debuff of short-term rule, etc., plus it will not be possible to pump it, as it should be, it is better to choose the second doctrine, where the youngest, but the most purely sub-sublective of the most, but the most sub-sub-subtitate of the

J
Jormungand211 29.09.20

Leons99
And here you can go in more detail.

T
The Dark Side 29.09.20

And the "deprive of inheritance" button? There was also a button to disown my son or something. Then it seems that you can restore them to their rights. I didn't try it myself, because on the contrary, something tight with the heirs. At the first ruler one son left the court and was captured somewhere on the other end of the map. As I understand it, there is no mechanics of their redemption or any rescue. The second and third died in the war, I understand that they went there as knights. How do you stop them? In the second part, there was a button so that the character did not participate in the hostilities. And the most skilly was sitting in the council, but he was struck by the plague. It's a good thing the grandchildren got there. The country still split into two parts, it was divided by two grandchildren from different sons. And the second ruler has no children at all.

M
MaJIok.Sub 29.09.20

The Dark Side
Well, let's do it in order, to deprive the inheritance of children of course can, but it is the most primitive way that deprives you of 150 points of the dynasty, and they are recruited, especially at the beginning of a very tight, how your children were in the war at the other end of the map I do not understand,maybe you made a matryle marriage and they piled out of your yard to another, and can only buy out the syw, about the fact that they die. ,in the tab the army has Knights (Uberengi, etc.) press on it and there will be a whole list of knights, including your children and other relatives and other vassals, if you do not want to lose someone in the war, then click The Ban button

T
The Dark Side 29.09.20

MaJIok.Sub
They write that a character without a position or title can leave the court. And they kind of really migrate. Most likely joined another court as a knight and was captured. This, by the way, is an ill-conceived trifle, that close relatives can not buy at least the head of the dynasty, if they are not direct vassals, which can, if I understood you correctly.
Thank you for the tip on the management of the knights. Paradox has always had problems with the interface.
Knights here die like flies, so there should be no problems with draining unnecessary heirs. I remember trying to merge the idiot heir in the second part. Put him at the head of the army with one detachment and drove him to the notoriously losing fights. His army loses, and at least he didn't get injured.

L
Leons99 29.09.20

Jormungand211
in most countries, adultery is a crime. You're starting a date with someone. this makes it possible for him to be imprisoned as a king without raising the level of tyranny. you can continue to torture to death. you can go through the organization of the murder, but long and weakly effective. helped the enemy capture the castles and captivate my characters.

J
James_Mails 29.09.20

Today I noticed one way how to get rid of one heir (though I played for Africa), accidentally noticed that if you appoint someone to the position of a priest, he is removed from inheritance, I do not know about other religions (where you can choose a priest), but playing for the dynasty Daura appointed a daughter because of her scholarship, and after a while noticed that she no longer inherits, waited until you can change the clergy (for 5-10 years) , changed and she again began to inherit the titles all)

l
lina far 29.09.20

You go to prison with the deprivation of all titles and heritage, and then torture them until they die in the dungeon, hungry, tortured and swallowed by rats

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

Deprivation of inheritance, for starters. Then, when you reach the usual Middle Ages - explore the interest, first of all, which will open the law "Separation." Under this law, younger children are not able to receive titles equal to your title, but receive junior titles if there is one.

Well, in the late - pump seniority for the heirs and ... By the way - a dangerous thing, I, when I got to this and pumped with emphasis on the eldest son, who grew up perfect, the harder it was for me to realize that any sin, namely he had "the boast" - it's evil. The guy got syphilis and collapsed. And the second child was a daughter... I have nothing against women, but the younger brother of the ruler - the Duke - was a schemer and it was worth appearing on the throne to the queen, as the rebellions of ALL living male owners who believed that they were capable of sitting on the throne.

S
Sparvin 20.08.21

You put him in jail with the help of influence. Then you immediately agree on release, choose to send to a monastery, you can also get influence.