3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trezvyy Dova 25.10.19 03:31 am

Bloating save (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. Why in such a short period game without graphic mods so gorged save size? A couple of years ago played on the same hardware(i3 3300, gforce 640) and it was under 150 mods, but these bloated saves did not appear, and the fps is not sags (was stable 40-55, now 15-35). A hand Board. Fashion turns to test, but I couldn't figure out which of them can script to hang or something on sohranenki %) thanks in advance and stable igral)))

The screens with the start of a new game. Alternative start, threw on the coast of Solstheim. A couple of times survived, all the rules. Walked from the rocks to the shore, went into the water, clicked save and got the save in almost 30 MB. Well on the screenshots is all there.

17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 25.10.19

Sober Dov
It is necessary to look what mods are installed, some of them may be incompatible with each other, which causes the blow-up saves, if there are no conflicts, there may be a problem in the failure of scripts that spoil in the preserve, there is still more difficult, you have to clean the saved game, in the best case, this will eliminate the problem in the worst saves will again after some time to swell, then look at the first option.

T
Trezvyy Dova 25.10.19

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Sohranki cleaned, no effect. Fashion in turn connected, test with a new started game, did not help. Rearranged the game three different Repack, same shit. Fashion tried different versions to no avail. Kind of mystic. and left the very same fashion. The old memory in the beginning put around a hundred, but started this murk bloating and eternal download. The konflity is not observed, the test.

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

Fashion heavy scripting ... not necessary to be Surprised ...

T
Trezvyy Dova 25.10.19

saturn7774
Damn, most are...But damn why are they two years ago flew, and did not care, and now won doing ((( abidna

t
tchuzhy 25.10.19

Sober Dov
Clean version does not have a save to make. I SE no more than 7 MB. But the F4 - Yes, there are the same, and the weight of the folder with the save under GB for 4 years without mods, but with additions. Vs 100 MB Skyrim.

T
Trezvyy Dova 25.10.19

Spending 9 hours of hard thoughts on a solution to this problem I finally found a way out! Demolished all the Daedra Skye and fashion, cried about the lost time and installed Wrye Bash and NMM Mod Organaizer 2. This miracle helped me to install mods rank in the order and now I have 95 mods, fps is stable, flies and saves adequately weigh. If anyone has such garbage is found, you can also try all through Mod organizer. On YouTube there are tutorials on them did. Yuhuuuu!)

S
Slashur 1998 25.10.19

Sober Dov
La a good thing)

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

Sober Dov
All the time I use Wrye Bash and LOOT. Mods under 200 and everything is in order ...
Apparently someone as lucky ...

S
Slashur 1998 25.10.19

saturn7774
Yes, software is full in the Internet different,I'm trying everything,especially wrye bash from mo it is possible juzat

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

Slashur 1998
It anywhere you can take ...
Some use a doublet Wrye Bash and BOSS, some how I ...

My saving weigh much less, but remember, they were just swollen after several hours of play ... But nothing changed. :-)

S
Slashur 1998 25.10.19

saturn7774
game baganda here and after spending a few hours saves zasrat,sometimes it's not in the iron business,and poorly made game!

R
Richards 25.10.19

At the very speshel, 70 mods, 150 hours of save game 6 MB, put fashion through the vortex, this is a new program which manages the file and what mod is loaded before or after, the top thing to install mods with loot app to distribute mods on the list, fnis for animations, and skse, everything works like a clock and not inflated.

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

Slashur 1998
Once again, I have everything in order ...

S
Slashur 1998 25.10.19

saturn7774
and once again, I repeat that the lag in the computer because games are,I mean

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

Slashur 1998
For any games on the computer, there are lags ...

D
Daidjer 25.10.19

Sober Dov
Iron then you have shitty, and you're 150 mods.

v
vftor 25.10.19

I have a 251 mod (with esp+esm) and the last save game 6 save weighs in at 123 MB, and the game works stable without problems. I never keep more saves 10 saves and periodically delete the old archive. The last save number 501.
That game was stable, I every new mod is thoroughly tested for possible shoals and at the slightest suspicion removed. Control everything, mainly the RAM and the fps on the secondary monitor.