3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimSin 29.09.20 09:57 pm

Friezes (Forza Horizon 4)

If I turn on the game in the morning, it works steadily for 2 hours (then small friezes). If I turn on the computer, Google for two hours, I'll go to KS, in three hours of work in Forza wild friezes. Why? Frieze after 2 hours of play? And not only in gta 5 too.
I ask for help, I have already tried all the programs, optimized, defragmented.
34 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 29.09.20

TimSin
1. Write a config. Game settings. Launched in three and in the processes of software.
2. Look at the increasing memory zhor (operative or vRAM). That's probably the reason.
You can put out the screens of monitoring during the appearance of friezes.

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Ryazancev

Pc:

Graphics in the forse:

"I didn't get it."
Forza pirated, does not run not,,msi "not,"phps monitor" (flying out)
But the operative eats 6.7-6.5 GB out of 8, with friezes sharp subsidy no (sort of)
VR memory 20GB, discs are free for 50GB.

R
Ryazancev 29.09.20

TimSin
I noticed the "leak" of the operatives in this game (gradual increase in consumption, typical for games with the open world). Your reason is probably the operative. Small, slow and single-.

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Ryazancev
I have written RAM by default 1333 speed, and bought as 2666, can I have the operative turned on 50%

Can something be done about it?

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Ryazancev
What is this?

Spoiler

E
Evil Clown 29.09.20

TimSin
In BIOS, look at the speed.

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Evil Clown
Is it possible to set up there? The photo simply shows 1200

E
Evil Clown 29.09.20

TimSin
Yes, you can. Memory should work on its native frequency and timings. How much memory and number of bar straps?

A
Anton Kotov1 29.09.20

Little posture, buy up to 32 it costs a penny and you will not see problems

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Evil Clown
8GB 1 bar

E
Evil Clown 29.09.20

TimSin
Single channel, clearly it's not very good.

R
Ryazancev 29.09.20

Evil Clown
TimSin
Memory should work as often as possible with the lowest possible timing! I advise you to learn about the dispersal of RAM (For Mr. Evil Clown).
In this case, the mother above 2666 will not allow.
1. Also, the memory should be a set (whale) of two bars in the appropriate slots (recommended in the instructions to the mother). Otherwise, the performance is very much seated. 50 to 80%
2. For this frequency, the timings are highly inflated. Another bandwidth blow.
The only sensible way out. Put a set of normal green dies from Samsung or on Krayniak from Heinks with a volume of 16 GB (2/8GB).

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Anton Kotov1
I had 4 and 8(then) GB on the old PC and no friezes, the problem is that the frequency is 1200!!! rather than 2400, and the timings are less (or not)

A
Anton Kotov1 29.09.20

TimSin
And then the frequency, you yourself say that you have friezes after a while, and the friezes do not arise out of nowhere, try to close all the programs and go into the game, and before that, put the file swap on 4096 mb.

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Ryazancev
At the moment there is no money yet. But shouldn't there be a speed of 2400 or 2000 at least. The ddr3 was a speed of 1600.

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Anton Kotov1
I have a 20GB swap file, there are no programs on it at all. And after 2 hours of playing frieze programs, don't you?

E
Evil Clown 29.09.20

TimSin
What in Bios shows did you watch?

A
Anton Kotov1 29.09.20

TimSin
so reduce to 4 gigs, and do testing. The minimum and maximum size should be half of the size.

T
TimSin 29.09.20

Evil Clown
Not yet, I'll look at it.

R
Ryazancev 29.09.20

TimSin
Take my condolences.
Reason No.1 Is Little Memory.
Reason No.2 Single Channel Mode.
Plus: The memory itself is lousy, although installing one good module on 8GB will not change the situation drastically.
I advise you to tighten up the match on Hardvar a little bit. Otherwise, you can't avoid such questions.