3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost_Hunt 29.09.20 09:57 pm

I have a GTX750Ti graphics card, but the friezes are even low, not pulling what? (Doom (2016))

BlackSilverUk
look at the settings whether Vulkan is included, if not that clean comp
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost_Hunt 29.09.20

BlackSilverUk
HDD can be that kayak already

G
Ghost_Hunt 29.09.20

BlackSilverUk
Well, then I'm not your counselor, or knock out everything on your computer, even the Internet. At the worst end of Google to help. Although the GAT 5 doesn't ship AS much HDD as the same DooM

G
Ghost_Hunt 29.09.20

BlackSilverUk
Pancake on miners check on the worst end too, CureIt-om banish, a hundred puds there are a couple of viruses. And besides Seagate as HDD is extremely unreliable, so much buried them

D
DeaD_GoBliN 29.09.20

BlackSilverUk
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ - check here your comp on compatibility with the game ... Not a full-fledged piece of advice, but at least something

G
Ghost_Hunt 29.09.20

BlackSilverUk
apparently familiar OY as likes, WD, Hitachi, Toshiba norms

A
Andrey Baulin 29.09.20

Ghost_Hunt
They were unreliable many years ago, then corrected.
Who are you talking to?

B
Bullet_Magnit 29.09.20

I have a Geforce 740m not below 30fps shows (but not on vulkan)

M
MistnebeL 29.09.20

From the processor depends, I have fx8320, below 50 on the volcano does not fall, with medium-high settings and resolution 1920s1080

A
Aips95 29.09.20

How long has the Nvidia driver been updated? I've had lags on old hell, too.

G
Ghost_Hunt 29.09.20

Andrey Baulin
with the author who wrote, it also says to whom it was addressed, and where his comments have gone I have no concept

z
zdanu4 29.09.20

I have a GTX 760 2GB and a percent old amd phenom II x4 955 BE - no problem. so it's not about seeing

k
killaz12 29.09.20

held at 720p, at 750Gtx 1gb. the norm was everything

_
_Virk_ 29.09.20

MistnebeL
What's your graphics card?

M
MistnebeL 29.09.20

_Virk_
At the time of the answer was 750ti)

r
rambling 29.09.20

Either overheating or miner. If the computer in the simple began to make a lot more noise - picked up the miner.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 29.09.20

I also have 750Ti, hard drive and monique fullhd. The game DOOM 2016 goes perfectly, even the maxim (ultra does not allow to put, you need a vision with 4 GB of memory) press the frame from 45-60 only to cinematic values of 23-24 frames per second; the developers have achieved some intermediate rendering, when on the fly loaded what is most important, and the little things of the interiors are succinctly loaded in the course of the case, and the textures crumble on segments not pixelally, and are completed with an aesthetic spray, if you stop sharply, in a static picture you can notice, looking at the point. True disc a couple of times flooded from my jumps on the locks and cut off, with the reboot of the computer, but it is a rarity. We did a good job, it's a good game. It's a pity, the scale is small, the content is good, but it is not enough. Although who would make their own set of mobs for each biome, in our time. What can we say, if even the cinema in 2017 made the level of quality below the previous film, still from zero. Eh.