3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlados1976 29.09.20 10:11 pm

be sure to kill all the beasts (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I Killed wolf Vesp and Lion with a bear somehow does not turn out a very powerful enemy as soon as I did not try to kill her on a horse tried to me help the mercenary anyway it kills me whether there are any other ways and you can go through the game and not fight with her
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemiades 29.09.20

Pump it up. Or reduce the complexity, still for her achivments do not give.

G
Gera95 29.09.20

Vlados1976 wrote:
Lion with a bear somehow does not turn out a very powerful opponent
Did you have any humor? All animals are safely killed, keep at a distance and kill with fire arrows basically. The most complex boars, especially the fart. You've killed them, or you haven't killed them yet. To complete the quest and collect a set of Artemis to kill necessarily, for the plot is not necessary.

V
Vlados1976 29.09.20

Gera95
Boar and Wolf helped me to kill soldiers with Leo coped himself standing on a stone, but with a bear such tricks do not roll

G
Gera95 29.09.20

Vlados1976
So you haven't butted with the fart yet. )
Go kill him, he'll train you so much that after him all the other bosses will be easy, both in the game and in Atlantis. :D)

Z
Zgul 29.09.20

Can pumped up a little skill? Some make it easy for the fight. I recommend taking -
Second breath, hero's kick, punching shield/kick spartan, ring of chaos, rapid sudden attack.
From passive advise to take on the increase of damage.

J
JoKeRD07 29.09.20

Vlados1976
Swing, yuzai the skill and dodge. Odyssey is not Dark Soules, on isi all pass (except for ice caps)