3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost147 29.09.20 10:11 pm

Your failure (Total War: Shogun 2)

Probably everyone, you had plans to capture a large area and pondered everything to the detail, waited until the gold and developed all sorts of skills for agents to impose armies of enemies and in advance persisted) and now you thought that everything in your hands, you only have to declare war and enter their troops in enemy territory, but your plan somehow failed ... Which faction did you play for? What plan did you have in your head and how did it fail?
53 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost147 29.09.20

I played for the Greens and quietly fluttered at home on the island, and made a reliable alliance with the red, on the coat of arms three white dots ... so that's after he's racked up 240,000 evils. provided his ships with the coolest samurai and went on a long voyage. Declaring war in red they have there on the coat of arms black dominoes, so while sailed to the shore of the enemy, my samurai rested on the road, and half the fleet too. In front of me enemy fleet, in short had to sail back until before I reached the enemy fleet ... And by the way, the general also died of old age or seasickness .. but he was current 64 do not know others and to 80 lived ..

-
-Darkest_Raven- 29.09.20

The most interesting failure was in the network game... I start the game, I thought everything is equalized automatically... Started the fight... I've put up troops... rushed.... part of the opponent's squads turned into flight including one light cavalrymen walking from the rear... but then suddenly he will come out reinforcements in the face of a pair of cavalrymen and samurai swordsmen... I lost the battle, but he got the words of the good of the battle))))

And in the campaign dirty moment is connected with the fact that capturing another province has become a legendary home ... and then as everyone pounced.... I had to replay)))

d
doomoh 29.09.20

My general was inundated with gates that he set fire to. All the guards are all gone.

l
lkarambosl 29.09.20

Recruited a huge army from many of his cities, put there a hum general, went to capture the city, captured, and then erupted uprising in almost all those cities from which I recruited this army
In total won 1 territory, lost 3 ......

K
KoP0Ib MuPa 29.09.20

He played for the Tesokaba. Khatori had five opponents and two allies to win the campaign. and reinforcements from 2,000 Khatori warriors came too late, I broke 5,500,000 reptiles, losing 1,300 of their.160 enemy soldiers retreated into the fortress.I'm fighting for 5000 Takawa clan soldiers after all this. For the sake of this city.

S
SWONER 29.09.20

I had a problem with these...... Christians, all the time rioting!!! In the end, when I won the company all in a moment calmed down))) And by the way here are the screens:
(It's an old screen, later I'll give a new one, to the game again laziness to enter)
http://s44.radikal.ru/i106/1103/f3/7999818e7a2e.jpg
And this is my Dame:
http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1103/2d/23381e6da48f.jpg
The end pleased)
http://s012.radikal.ru/i319/1103/8e/d546f1934d93.jpg

S
SAORGA 29.09.20

There was a slight failure. Developed well, assembled an army, son-centered it on the borders and was going on a campaign, but the famine began. I overcame the speed of urban development and my fields were not enough. The uprisings began. I had to delay the moves for 8 :)

S
SWONER 29.09.20

SAORGA
:) With food I was all right, I only interfered with Christians! (((for 10 moves.

S
SounD120 29.09.20

failure is the assault of the Kyoto moves 15 tormented by them there the army cloned what?

S
SAORGA 29.09.20

SWONER
Not. Christians in my same city rebelled twice. Both times I calmed them down :)

S
SWONER 29.09.20

SAORGA
Just two factions have adopted Christianity,and long ago,there were 16 cities,where there were Christians.

S
SAORGA 29.09.20

I calm them down with a monk :)

D
Diowneiron 29.09.20

Yes, that's right, my failure is terrible, gained 200,000, the earnings was 21 thousand, there were many vassals, and suddenly I wanted to become a shogunate (recently changed the official religion), I easily captured Kyoto, through eight moves there are countless groups of rebellious Buddhists, having control elite troops! The money flowed by the river, and earnings fell from 23,000 to 1,489.
But you know, I'm not going to keep playing because I'm bored, I've had a lot of battles, and I've had big big battles with elite troops, I'm not happy at all!!!!
Yes, if I had "stupidly" sent 1 Squadron of Infantry to another in Rome Total War, it would have been more fun for me.

I
IshmaeL1994 29.09.20

How difficult it is for you)
I played for Tesekaba) Defeated the rebels, hired a couple of new units and put them in the gorge just north of the main city of my daise) The joke is that on the second turn, the enemy faction (or rather its army) came from the other side and the siege took my city) Defeat on the 2nd move)...

S.Yu.
And I had such PLANS)))...

S
SWONER 29.09.20

Resuan
The Khlestakovs.

S
SWONER 29.09.20

To be honest, the game is not difficult, I lost only 4 fights in the game, and earlier I judged on demo))) and said that it will be a difficult game.

-
-Darkest_Raven- 29.09.20

SWONER
Put the level of difficulty legend and start the campaign to master ALL Japan ... Preferably on the face)))

S
SWONER 29.09.20

-Darkest_Raven-
I played Legend, and I didn't need 200,000 soldiers!!!) 30 thousand thousand.
P.S. I have a collector))))

S
Svaler 29.09.20

SWONER, please tell me why there is no money catastrophically? All the buildings I do for this,trade routes, trade with clans.

S
SWONER 29.09.20

"new user"
And who do you have an army???? of? That's one 200,000 XDDD earnings 21 thousand! XDDD (gained 200,000, earnings was 21 thousand) People I'll look like none of you did not play Hot Sit, there even 5 detachments (if with intelligence)you can capture 2 cities, this is very significant, I with small numbers of army destroyed 9 clans, but apart from Kyoto, there I needed 2 full stacks (With catapults, guns, etc.) I've taken a single city, with two stacks full of stacks, and what do you think, I'm going to have seven squads just like that (I was shocked, my friend just tore two stacks) so I don't expect big stacks anymore.