3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voodi 25.10.19 03:31 am

Put the head in the crypt without farm fatalities (Mortal Kombat 11)

To reproduce the bug you need to approach the bayonet to which you want to wear a head to appear clasp, then exit the crypt, press go and HOLD this button all the time (while loading too), until you keep have to go to the head you are trying to access and the character of its plant.
37 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDeaDHeaDI 25.10.19

To reproduce the bug
Two tea to this mister! Even if not guessed, and somewhere found, here this method certainly not appeared. Thank you.

PS: I pictures while I was running on DualShock twice accidentally opened the trunk casually, holding the jammed button. Spat and repeated everything from the first to the clave ??

P. P. S: in the Crypt at all possible to run sticks, and a d-pad? I Manal such freaks with the camera.

G
Gurgun 25.10.19

IDeaDHeaDI
IDeaDHeaDI wrote:
PS: I pictures while I was running on DualShock twice accidentally opened the chest in passing
You have at least DualShock ,I have a keyboard and you have to clamp in one corner Enter ,and in another E)))) (et ass)

I
IDeaDHeaDI 25.10.19

Gurgun
And why clamping Enter when there is a mouse? o_0

PS: I dual bought 3 hours ago ?

G
Gurgun 25.10.19

IDeaDHeaDI
IDeaDHeaDI wrote:
And why clamping Enter when there is a mouse?
Why is it so you? ._.

s
shpegundota 25.10.19

By the way, why is the jade head is the weakest glow??
I have played SPGs

And yet, to not run, you can go down the Elevator, immediately to rise and escape; then the wanderer will spawn right at the entrance to this temple

A
Alexander Mazharov 25.10.19

With this bug you can open all closed doors for example, for opening of which the necessary items special.

S
S-e-v-e-n 25.10.19

you can just clamp E if the control with gamepad and go with the crypts in healthy goal, then you will always always spawn there. the whole process takes about 25 minutes

R
RussyHunter 25.10.19

Thanks izi trophy

R
Redline666 25.10.19

z4nik

Not all items work. Grid for the orange key fields do not open. The process starts, but the connection with the server MC crashes instantly. Throws to the main menu. Tried on 3 grills - the result is the same. And scored. It's easier to find these keys. They're not rare.

W
WarThunder1 25.10.19

Look easy ))

F
Fess Redfern 25.10.19

WarThunder1
Campaign fixed. I have now not obtained.

T
Tr1ada 25.10.19

Fess Redfern
also even did not work

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 25.10.19

Fess Redfern
Tr1ada
Been fixed,now only apps to help.

T
Tr1ada 25.10.19

Kamenice
I already understand)))

W
WarThunder1 25.10.19

Tr1ada
and so you can only ever make all prokticheski unlocked

Everything works fine rules)))

F
Fess Redfern 25.10.19

Kamenice
And what kind of apps?
Because to run the crypt, to pootkryvali chests with a trainer it's interesting, but to fill 50 fatalities broke.
If prompt, would be cool.

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 25.10.19

Fess Redfern
In the cheats section and look there Content Unlocker {HukpoFuJl}