3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel1336 29.09.20 10:33 pm

Trees are missing. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tried and Vulcan and DH12, everywhere such trouble ... Full-screen mode. I don't know what's wrong with that.
PC - 1660S q Ryzen 2700x
Visually -
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rywlan 29.09.20

Trouble in the game. Smoothing TAA or MSAA?

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

Daniel1336

Slow compuster, does not have time to display the picture and that's it.

D
Daniel1336 29.09.20

Protocol10
Well, yes, a PC with a 21k video card, an 8m nuclear processor, a 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz - Slow, I understand.

D
Daniel1336 29.09.20

Rywlan
TAA is impossible to use, the image turns into porridge. Yuzal MSAA.

R
Rywlan 29.09.20

Daniel1336 wrote:
TAA is impossible to use, the image turns into porridge. Yuzal MSAA.
That's why they blink. On MSAA, not only trees flash, but also other vegetation. It's especially noticeable when you jump on a horse. After a while I got tired of it and I switched to smoothing TAA. Plus, in the additional settings, the TAA smoothed sharpness and included Image Sharpening in the Settings. The picture turned out to be normal.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 04.10.20

Daniel1336
it's only with MSAA as written already above, with TAA too, play can not blur the horror and if you cut the sharpness of smoothing q Image Sharpening in nwede turns out like that crappy one fig this TAA superimposes a frame of small resolution on the frame and turns everything into a porridge especially the trees branches leaves merge lose in detail and it seems as if they are in 2D. Without smoothing or with fxaa in the distance visible black artifacts of the guys are very strong in the trees MSAA 2x this ripple is smoothed into translucent everything is exactly a little ripples but almost no catching the eye, you have to play with MSAA 2x in 900r scale, fullhd image Sharpening at 1660 with a lock of 76 frames through the Riva tuner and acceleration to have an acceptable schedule without soap terrible so looks much clearer and more beautiful than with taa, in the 2nd it is desirable to play 4K or at least 2K MSAA 4x or 2x well here you need a video card for 100K when we have in Russia, salaries are extremely small in cities 20-30K in villages 15-20K