3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nfstherun.1 29.09.20 10:33 pm

List of absolutely all quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All good times of day. Maybe who has a complete list of all the quests? Or maybe there is already a similar theme and I did not find it? On the forum AS Origins remember there is a theme, which lists all the quests and named their number, after the full passage I found a couple of un miles. Now, after passing the Witcher again want to make such a comparison with the list. I've already looked at several sites with lists and hidden quests, but every site is always missing some kind of quest. So I decided to ask here, is there a list anywhere without exceptions? Despite the fact that I have explored almost every corner of the map, most likely there are still quests that I missed.
4 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackopsmaniac 29.09.20

https://witcher.gamepedia.com/The_Witcher_3_quests

M
Metalist1925 29.09.20

nfstherun.1
it is all true that they will be missed. After all, depends on the choice in the game will be and different quests

F
FallenGhost 29.09.20

nfstherun.1
In May of this year, I re-passed the game in order to pass all the quests in the game. I took information about them from several Russian-language sites, and also faced a problem - not everywhere were all quests. But in the course of passing I managed to make lists on the locations and on them I checked. Unfortunately, I deleted these lists for lack of need, but I have the numbers, namely the number of quests in the game:

Wild Hunting - 279. Quests - 196, Orders - 29, Treasure Search - 54
You can perform in one passage - 278, because "Last Service" for Keira in the finale mutually exclusive "Brothers in Arms. Velen" (in this case it fails).

Stone Hearts - 25.
You can do everything in one pass.

Blood and wine - 82.
You can perform for one pass: Bad ending - 78, Good ending - 79, Ending with prison - 80.

I hope there's something that helped you with this difficult task.

n
nfstherun.1 29.09.20

FallenGhost
Thank you very much, I will also check just with the number now and watch different sites including English-language