3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jtt211 29.09.20 10:43 pm

What do you think about the game (Gotham Knights)

What do you think about the game? To be honest, I somehow liked the gameplay video on YouTube which goes 7 minutes and where the Batgirl is played, the costume is at least better than the screenshots, approached by Arkham Knight style, it is certainly a little purple, but I think it will be possible to change the color, since the castoization will be, and visually the game looks less, the system is, but what to do with it is not the same... I think it's going to be ok to play. Of course I would like to play more seriously, but what got that and got, by the year 21 can change something (believe)
17 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qerodievitr 29.09.20

jtt211
We have to wait for the release. But the plot in the spirit of previous games most likely can not be counted.

j
jtt211 29.09.20

Qerodievitr
on the plot in the spirit of the previous clearly can not count, it's not a series of arkham

Q
Qerodievitr 29.09.20

jtt211
This is clear, but comparisons still can not be avoided.

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

I think:

1 Game not Rokstadi, but from WBM, which made the weakest part - Arkham Orijin and every drissine like Shadous Mordor
2 Some deep game accordingly can not wait. There will be such a light action movie about Batman with lootboxes and koopod.
3 We have to wait for the suicide squad from Rokstadi, that's where it's going to be all the cool

j
jtt211 29.09.20

Protocol10
Arkham Arigins is such a good part, why is it weak?

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

jtt211
1. Weak combat is not so much filigree made as in the rockstadi.
2. The main plot is weak in terms of the production. Roughly how to compare Dragon Eid Orihin and Dragon Eige 2, the mass effect of the trilogy and the mass effect of andromed, etc. Oridin - it's like when an amateur tries to copy a wizard or just a slacker drained. The baby is also merged
3 City - poorly made. It's not the same. Not that work and filling locations with details, not such a thoughtful layout.

The game in fact feels like a hastily made addon. You can go once, especially the fan, but not that.

j
jtt211 29.09.20

Protocol10
Well, I personally liked the game, took all the best with the city. But that's your personal opinion.

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

jtt211
So the question is not whether you liked it or not, but that I claim that it is the weakest of the series because it was made by WBM, not rostadi and it is not made with such care and perfectionism as the games of rocksteady.

j
jokermayers19 29.09.20

I'll see when it comes out in its entirety.

r
red_communar 29.01.21

Protocol10
One "Suicide Squad" was already waiting. Everyone also said it would be cool. And the empty came out!

P
Protocol10 29.01.21

red_communar
I don't know such a game.

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.01.21

Protocol10
Suicide Squad: l Special Ops.

A
Alejandrok 20.08.21

The game is not out yet, what to think about? Except that it didn't work out as with the avengers (Although the degenerates have already begun to rate Gotham Knights, they have no idea at all, why the heck on the Playground made it possible for players to evaluate before release)

L
Lucius_Dark666 31.08.21

I'm really looking forward to it, because I'm a fan of the game

V
Vantor 14.05.22

Well, judging by the price in EGS, you can buy Stop, but we’ll buy horseradish because it’s not available. So we’ll go on YouTube or on a torrent if it comes out without Denuvo.

p
painofzero 01.08.22

Vantor
_

N
Neogenis 25.10.22

painofzero
Just have to wait a long time!