3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Apollon61 25.10.19 03:32 am

Black screen in main menu (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3)

people how to remove black screen in the main menu, and then bored to wait it out?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.T.A.L.N.O.Y 25.10.19

Disables the Internet when going to play RA 3,I checked at me too such problem was

[
[HookaH] 25.10.19

Apollon61
And he removed?

[
[HookaH] 25.10.19

S. T. A. L. O. N. Y
I have it disabled and still this trouble. What are they doing???

[
[HookaH] 25.10.19

Then why do I (comp cm profile) does not plow runs of peset about the star in the corner of the screen, I click OK, then nothing happens. And when second time I run the black screen, what to do?

W
WarGot47 25.10.19

All those who immediately after the start of the game is content to watch the black square of Malevich, suggest to add in the Hosts file(located at: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc) the following line:
127.0.0.1 servserv.generals.ea.com

PS: you edit the file with Notepad, and turn off the Internet when playing

A
Ashot_RM 25.10.19

_HookaH_ I have the same problem help somebody!!!

[
[HookaH] 25.10.19

Thank you I have all the rules. I turned off NAT and added the line as said WarGot47 and are already playing. LAN went on to play esche times thank you.

4MaZaRuSHa 25.10.19

Can be wrong, but the black screen is related to the fact that the game is waiting for the connection to the server for updates, and that overloaded, this canoe even in TW and KW. All of this will correct the v patch.1.03, that connects to a server called Limelight, and it's faster than usual. Something I read here http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/1243/Command_&_Conquer_Red_Alert_3_1.03_Patch.html This is not a crack but the link to the patch, like the official, but the information on OFE I have not found.

y
ycuken141 25.10.19

it's still not working and the Internet was turned off and finished nothing has changed