3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metis163 29.09.20 10:45 pm

Vice rector (Wasteland 3)

Hello world. Guys, is the vice-chancellor like a pet?) Now this man is following me, bazaars in Portuguese and fights as an ally with a gun)
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
rok2023 29.09.20

Metis163
Something like that, in the course of the game you can find some medallion (or token, exactly do not remember), go to a cave near Aspen and see there dudes in exactly the same clothes as the Provost, they say something in Latin, and then disappear, and GG to have a new talent on the z1 to perception.

M
Metis163 29.09.20

rok2023
So I'm a loser to his friends?

r
rok2023 29.09.20

Metis163
In a word, yes.

I
Iriloneleyn 29.09.20

If anyone does not know, it is also a reference to the second part, where there was the same character. Bazaar in Latin and went to the squad.

s
stalout 29.09.20

Iriloneleyn
I don't remember him.

I
Iriloneleyn 29.09.20

stalout
https://wasteland.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%81%D1%82

s
stalout 29.09.20

Iriloneleyn
Aaa

U
Urgash 29.09.20

To be precise - the so-called medal in the location on the quest of Lucka "Justice in the wild lands." It is not necessary to complete the pass, the medal in the right or left structure at the top. A cave with sectarians strictly north of this location, in the corner. Perk Illustratio 1 perceptions give out to the entire cash gang (only those who are currently in the squad). It makes sense immediately after joining the vice-chancellor, go west and hand over the lost girl back to the sect. He's stupid, with a gun to shoot... He'd come with a knife.

S
Seguro 29.09.20

Iriloneleyn
Only in the second part of it was transferred, not otherwise after the bodun

s
sankom 29.09.20

This Provost followed me the whole game, helped as he could in the fights, and especially underfoot did not get confused, and then suddenly it is not clear from what scare decided to stay in the house of Vic Buchanan (Aspen) after stripping the entire location and arresting the boss. A couple of times outplayed saves with his participation, tried by all truths and crooks to bring this freak off the map, but he stubbornly does not go outside the house victor and disappears when the squad moves from one loki to another ..... Fig knows what to do with it, it seems to be of no use, but the fact itself is disappointing)))

g
gunnebull 29.09.20

stalout
there were a few of them

g
gunnebull 29.09.20

sankom

Mb you didn't find a token in the form of an an an anath.

A
Aleester Green 29.09.20

sankom
The provost is attached to one of the Rangers, if you change it in the squad, the Provost will stop following you, and later disappear altogether.
Pisapi was joined?)