3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zabey 29.09.20 10:45 pm

The problem with torrent

When you download a torrent, you've lost a dialog window with the option of choosing how to save a torrent or opening it, how to return it? I use the last utorrent
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
cazyal 29.09.20

http://forums.playground.ru/software/113692/

Z
Zabey 29.09.20

They don't answer the no-go.

S
SergeyS 29.09.20

You're
Settings - Configuration - Interface - Display a window with torrent content (tick)

Z
Zabey 29.09.20

Serhiys
And the tick is there, and when you click "download torrent" from the site I see, for example
PlayGround.ru
Before, at first there was a dialogue window, which offered to save, or immediately open the torrent file, that's what I need to return. I assume that when you download some torrent clicked "Open" and accidentally ticked the type "Perform this action always.

S
SergeyS 29.09.20

What's your browser?
There save or open in and there choose through what

Z
Zabey 29.09.20

Opera. How do you do that in it?

S
SergeyS 29.09.20

Menu - Settings - General Settings - Extended - Downloads - And in the list find torrent, highlight it, and click Change, and put Show download dialogue

Z
Zabey 29.09.20

Serhiys
Thank you so much, I've done it.

M
Mastakc 29.09.20

Help really need help, you are the last hope! My problem is not related to the GAT, though in part. I have a problem with the torrent. Everything was normal. Then the torrent as it departed, it is on the computer is but does not start, press open and climbs the installation, the first time tried to think everything coped, and not here it was, began to download THE 4 Episodes from Liberty sity min. 15 passed and got out that there is no memory that in the prince of the can not be (130 GB) or used 2 episodes. Help mi!

S
SollandR 29.09.20

The theme is old, the problem is new...
The dialog window does not open in principle, the tick "Show the window with the contents of the torrent" is worth.
The window does not open either when you double-click on the torrent file, or when you add it through "plus." The only option to see this window is "File - add a torrent (with the request of a place of download) ".