3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyDMG 29.09.20 10:46 pm

D2LOD License and modifications. (Diablo 2)

People, please help, wanted to play Diablo 2 and the desire it appeared when I learned that you can put Glide to change the resolution and quality of the picture, well I downloaded the free version and tried to customize, but apart from the FPS counter and window mode nothing worked, I shamanized different assemblies, etc., but did not get what I wanted, then I decided to buy a license there d2 and boat for 550r (1100r) for all , well, and there is no file "D2VidTst" (i.e. all the files are sealed in the "mpq" archives), I tried to get them, but without successfully, on the server I was able to go through the license, but Glide and analogue " (Russian version) "1.4e" does not work at all on the license, there is any way to fix it, or there is a normal assembly of the game, where will the video work? Please help, or 1.1k rubasov looks like thrown in the trash ...

5 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 29.09.20

Bet any original client (1.07 and above), click gate.reg PG, and the serve itself will roll the desired patch. Then you'll set up a rapper.

The twins only need keys (money) from you, going by their forest.

A
AlexeyDMG 29.09.20

It's gone.
Do you know where to download such a client, where the rapper will work 100%?

f
firkax 29.09.20

There's a number of misunderstandings here.

you can put Glide to change the resolution and quality of the picture
The texture of the game 640 x480 or 800 x600, it can not be changed. You can scale to the big screen by pressing the regular button in the top right corner of the window. This vrapper does about the same with resolution, except it can be a little more neat.
Picture quality - will be better than the usual window mode or DirectDraw, but about the same as in the standard Direct3D mode, although some like It is Glide.

Well I downloaded the free version
Is there a fee?

but apart from the FPS counter and window mode nothing worked
What do you mean it didn't work? As I wrote above, there will be no dramatic differences from Direct3D mode in terms of quality, and the detail of textures will not be higher if you were looking for them.

I shamanized different assemblies, etc., but it didn't work out what I wanted, then I decided to buy a license there d2 and a boat for 550r (1100r) for everything
Assemblies - in vain, they are only problems. The best way to install the game in terms of no problems - it's installing it from official discs, and in any case not "repack from someone out there" or any other left-wing ways. Images of official discs can be downloaded for free from the one (although it is better to honestly buy them).

there's no "D2VidTst" file at all.
This is a 1.14 version of the game, there must -glide or -3dfx in the command line of the launch to prescribe instead of a video test. In older ones, too, it was possible.

that is, all the files are sealed in the "mpq" archives), I tried to get them, but without successfully
No, it's not like that. And in general, d2 is not a game where you have to arrange all sorts of tricks with files.

doesn't work at all on a license
It's working. If the problems then write more specifically.

or there is a normal build of the game where the video setting through Glide will work
Again - there are no normal "builds"! Bet only with official discs, bought or downloaded.

Please help, or 1.1k rubasov looks like thrown in the trash ...
No, you just paid for the goods honestly. I did it once, too, although I didn't get any extra opportunities.

A
AlexeyDMG 29.09.20

firkax
Thanks for the information, I just saw how the streamers played on more resolution than the 800 x600, what steps do I make that everything would work on the client from the site near? I want to have 144 fps in the game, they appear only when I click esc, and when you already play that 25 ... How to fix it?

f
firkax 29.09.20

, just I've seen streamers play on a bigger resolution than the 800 x600
How did you define it? Maybe there was a stretched window, too.
Or it's cheaters. In d2, all the mechanics are designed for the 800 x600 viewing area with the textures available, any other it will spoil. Once upon a time (before the release of THE LOD) was 640 x480, and to go to 800 x600 then a bunch of all changed in the behavior of monsters etc., so as not to turn out nonsense.

144 fps per game
Maybe only the mouse. Physics in the game 25 phps, rigidly sewn in the engine, neither to reduce nor increase it (phps of physics) can not. Even if the picture will be 144 phps - it will consist of a pile of repetitive frames, so in a second will be different from each other will be only 25.

High resolution works on fashion
Do not recommend all sorts of cheaters for permission, reasons see above.