3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShepardME13 29.09.20 10:56 pm

DLC is not available (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Got his free copy in Yuplay, bought a discounted season pass, and in the game itself, DLS is not available ...
Has anyone encountered such a problem???
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 29.09.20

And what does the store's in-game menu say about the presence of add-ons?

If you write in support with screens of letters about purchase and screens from the game. I was able to fix similar problems quite quickly.

p
pasha30 29.09.20

ShepardME13
It's just as nonsense.

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
The in-game menu says all the DLS are bought.

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

pasha30
There is a message on Yubikov's website that they know about this problem... however, this message is already a week old, and there is no new info.

C
CrowBY 29.09.20

ShepardME13
if I remember correctly, the content is available after some level

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

CrowBY
that's the problem, in the game itself, when you approach Survival or Subway, there is an inscription - DLS are not bought, and if you press F to go to the store to buy them, nothing happens ...

V
Volk-Naemnik 29.09.20

ShepardME13
Google Minute:
If you purchased the Underground DLC and it is downloaded and installed, and if you are playing with a character that has completed all the story missions, you can find the content in-game:

s
spider76 29.09.20

Also faced with such a problem. Posted in support

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

That's not the problem.

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

spider76
If they answer, please write to me!!!

V
Volk-Naemnik 29.09.20

ShepardME13
Direct text is written to get into the content of any DLS you first need to pass the story. The game can give you any message, though "drunk watchman Uncle Vasya does not let you" or "Yu buy Skyrim!" - until you finish the story, access to you closed and technical support will send you to pass it.

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

The plot is 100%, 30 level. and at the same time, the game itself is not available

V
Volk-Naemnik 29.09.20

ShepardME13
Okay, then just TP to help.
Sorian, because of the time of creating the theme, I thought that you just took the game and wanted to go straight to the addons.

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

The TP wrote that they know about the problem and investigate it. It seems to be a shoal of jubilks.

S
SonyK_2 29.09.20

ShepardME13 wrote:
The TP wrote that they know about the problem and investigate it. It seems to be a shoal of jubilks.
There's an ad on the support page.
Spoiler
Did you buy a season in Yuplay?

K
Kander9 29.09.20

ShepardME13
This problem was and at the start of the game and the fact is that full of people got the game and the servers do not process your order and now need to hope that the yubic will notice and fix it

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

SonyK_2
Yes

R
Retr0DedSecX_X 29.09.20

ShepardME13
Well, we have fixed already, or I think to buy the season pass or not

C
Cilach 29.09.20

Retr0DedSecX_X
Fixed, yesterday bought, went into the game to check, writes not bought, in a couple of hours I go again, all the additions are available.

S
ShepardME13 29.09.20

Ok. The problem has been solved!!!