3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Schatten 29.09.20 10:56 pm

-Tale- Volume 3 (Gothic 2)

The sequel will be in the third volume of the :)

Links to previous volumes:
-The story
-The Tale- Volume 2
34 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gy-muzhik 29.09.20

Sha-a-Atten... Where are you at? I'm already finishing the credits for the film.

S
Stey Evey 4000 29.09.20

Schatten has a face, doesn't it? with questions about the timing of the publication of the new part - there

S
Schatten 29.09.20

2 Readers: There will be no sequel to "The Tale." There is free time, but there is no desire to write further.
2 Martyzenski: I'm not going to publish "The Tale." This is stupid. I give you from the bottom of my heart the right to tell and give my word that I will not pretend to them in the future. If a publishing house buys this from you, I will personally come and shake hands. Happy to everyone.

V
Volcodav4 29.09.20

No well please finish at least up to 3 chapters, but?

G
Gy-muzhik 29.09.20

2 Readers: There will be no sequel to "The Tale." There is free time, but there is no desire to write further.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, You don't have to say that! It was life. And you're cutting it off. I feel like the Hero died jumping from a bridge near the monastery. That's it, stupid and unexpected. Jumped and suddenly unlucky. His luck was over. Crashed to death : q ((
How so...

M
Mordrag 29.09.20

:O Не-е-е-е-ет!

G
Gy-muzhik 29.09.20

I'm thinking, if the whole forum asks Shatten to continue, maybe he will respond. Maybe he had a creative crisis and had a desire to write further, but he just does not know it yet.

r
reasp 29.09.20

There will be no sequel to "The Tale." There is free time, but there is no desire to write further.

How Schatten cruelly treated readers!

T
T.IRAN 29.09.20

It is a pity that there will be no continuation.
It turns out that the story ended with the suicide of the GG.

W
Witcher[white_wolf] 29.09.20

Here's to you and GG. Shit shit. But I just started reading, as he had already cut off my story...

"Schatten (06-11-2008 19:07)
I wrote that there would be a sequel. There is not enough free time, so I don't write. But I go to the forum daily "No comments ... :'-(

-
- shOn - 29.09.20

Continue. will continue as a sweetheart. or I'm going to continue))))

T
T.IRAN 29.09.20

Schatten
Sometimes out of nostalgia I play, its truth on seven still try to run :)
Well, once a year and a half I go to check whether there are 4 parts of the story:-)

S
Schatten 29.09.20

Hey, bro! Is there any old-timer?

R
Richard III 28.10.21

Schatten
There are no old-timers, there is only one new-timer