3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikKr1 29.09.20 10:59 pm

Why do you love RDR2? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello everyone, my name is Nikita and I'm working on a cool 3D project about Red Dead Redemption 2.
I myself play the rd and love to discuss the game, but today I would like to ask for the help of other games, that is you guys. Now I'm trying to figure out what you like most about the game so I can apply it in my video.
I will be very grateful to everyone who can help!

Start:
1. Why do you like RDR2?
2. What do you like to do in the game?
3. What colors do you like the most in the game?
4. What is the most pleasant weather?

Mood. As you may have understood, the reason I ask all these questions is because
that I'm trying to create the right (according to the players) mood for my upcoming video.

A small disklamer: I don't force anyone to answer my questions, I'm just trying to create an unusual, interesting and informative discussion. :)

Your health, bandits
15 Comments
Sort by:
l
lunixy 29.09.20

1.Because there's nothing to do after 2 years
2.Watch cheaters kill you
3.Black
4.Clear

N
NikKr1 29.09.20

lunixy
And on such an answer thank you!)

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 29.09.20

1. Wild West, Western, what is unusual, the world is not so modern
2. Catch criminals, sell moonshine and sell skins
3. Black
4. Day, Hate Night

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

1. Why do you like RDR2?
Riding a horse and considering nature. It's fun to go into houses, to study the interiors.
2. What do you like to do in the game?
Riding a horse and considering nature. It's fun to go into houses, to study the interiors.
3. What colors do you like the most in the game?
It doesn't matter
4. What is the most pleasant weather?
I liked winter.

N
NikKr1 29.09.20

Thank you so much for the feedback guys!
They will help me a lot in choosing the right mood)

P
Pablo_Escobart 07.11.20

1. Smoothness and slowness. The beauty of nature. Love hunting and collecting herbs. Sometimes I just admire the mountains. Love Saint-Denis. An incredibly lively city.
2.Everything that is described in the first paragraph.
3.It is difficult to answer the question about flowers. I like Lake O'Kriegs-Run. Very successful color harmony.
4.I like blizzard. Like in the first chapter of the rsdr.
Good luck!

A
Antimandalajnah 16.02.21

In a certain century, there was time to go through a couple of story missions from the single, how the hell connects to the Dooms servers! What license did you have to buy to suck a fig ?! > (

It turns out that this s..any Rostelecom spoils all the oil! I gave it out from the phone - everything works. But on the wire - no. How did they get it with this cheburnet.

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

Antimandalajnah
Duc download pirate.

R
Romualdess 06.03.21

1 she's fucking (and I couldn't think that it would go like this)
2 hunting fishing bounty hunting yes almost everyone even just wandering around the world
3 colors lighting everything is good
4 each is good in its own way

F
FlorentL3 19.08.21

1) I like it for the plot, as well as for the huge elaborate map and details, and of course for the graphics, it transforms the game
2) I like to study the map of various mysterious places, go hunting to collect animal skins, sometimes he-he purely to experiment with people, for example, to connect throw it under a train, throw it off a bridge, throw it into the water from a height, etc.)
3) Well, I like the Austin colors "and, well, I like others too
4) The weather is probably when it rains

D
Deturns 28.08.21

This is why I love this game:

G
Gameprofile 28.10.21

I love RDR2 for being a western with a beautiful detailed world. A game that you don't want to end, you want to play forever

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

Why do I love RDR2? Well, how not to love yourself? The game, which is the embodiment of the entire pitch of gaming. I said everything. This is the way.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

cool horse physics because. you can do a lot of things with it and ride.
after rdr2 for pitch, horses in others are similar to a moped.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

MunchkiN 616 Pitch
horses are awesome made in redder !!!! For example, horses are substitutes in Assassin Origins, that is, camels are far from being felt as much as the horse lads Rdr2.