3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moral34 29.09.20 10:59 pm

Dances with tambourine (Diablo 2)

I decided to shake the old and run in the d2lod, because different there TESO, GW2, PoE and other canoes an hour cheered. And (!!!!!!) after 2 (TWO!!!) hours of prowling on forums and other shortcuts and I downloaded d2 versions 1.14d, BUT it still needs to be done somehow on "The whole screen....", I can not download the prog for the rubalnet.... It's a bit of bullshit. Can't download the right patch.... Older... Nigeli can not put on the site a ready-made client??? with all the right files? and attach it to the WORK SITE (your mother) and not other nonsense like "What is D2"! what is D2 know by all, and who does not know.... He doesn't know. In general, the bomb was so that did not bomb from the installation of Gothic2 return 2.0 ... with fixes on the grass. The game is 20 years old! It weighs like a clip in 4k....
36 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 29.09.20

Moral34 wrote:
Nigeli can not put on the site a ready-made client???
Except FOR THE GH servers of course there is no such thing as all know. But the server is pirated and the site wants to have in this regard as few problems.
You look like an armless man accidentally wandering into the internet - pull the hand off d2, put the reg file from here and the patch going to the server. Then swing d2m from the SITE OF PG, put the glide with Google and play full screen.
The 1.14D version is different from the early version, where the file structure is changed. Go to the server naked d2lod and patch itself to 1.13

M
Moral34 29.09.20

Klassewer wrote:
You're like an armless man who accidentally wandered into a yen.
very well, I'll go by. What's dead, die....

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativnyj_klient_font-688911/
The site's cap, the server section. And the EGE scold - and with the old system people did not know how to read :C
Yes, many old toys after new and other things weigh a lot - the same baldurs 4 giga for example.
Perhaps the link to the customer should be hung in the constantly popping up in the center of the window and sign "do you want to enlarge the dick?"

C
CorvinOk 29.09.20

Moral34
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/kak_nachat_igru-772297/

f
firkax 29.09.20

Moral34 wrote:
Nigeli can not put on the site a ready-made client???
can't, it's piracy (game paid)

Klassewer wrote:
But the server is pirated anyway
No
because the server is not involved in the capture of pirate players, it should not be that he himself is also a pirate

Moral34 wrote:
But it still needs to be done somehow on "The whole screen...." I can't download the pass for the rubalnet
game and so on the whole screen and for this you do not have to swing any prog
and the server has nothing to do with it, 1.14d it supports

F
FludoTron 29.09.20

firkax
Any unofficial server - pirated, the only difference is that the publisher either fights with it, or lets everything go. The rest is just a fantasy to justify. I will not argue with you any more, because when you are put in public - you immediately grab a banhammer)

f
firkax 29.09.20

FludoTron wrote:
Any unofficial server is pirated
It's a lie, but the publishers you mention love it when their clients are in this delusion.

FludoTron wrote:
that the publisher is either struggling with it or is letting things go.
The publisher has no legal way to deal with unofficial d2 servers, because they do not break any laws.
Your favorite argument is referencing to faces.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

Firk fumbles - probably after the Nordics went to the Ministry of Communications to raise the :D Otherwise, access would have been closed long ago. Or recently.

K
Klassewer 29.09.20

firkax
And the closure of the unofficial servers of the VV at the order of the near-dawn is so, a joke. Diablo 2, i.e. everything related to it, and the trademark, and the server, everything belongs to the nearard. Are you saying that the playground belongs, too? And PVPGN themselves is close and developed, so that all sorts of Vashi on their servers put and consider themselves "part of the twins."

f
firkax 29.09.20

Klassewer wrote:
And the closure of unofficial VV servers
I wasn't particularly interested in the world (and now I'm not interested in it either), what exactly was closed there, on what grounds and how, probably there is another situation or you messed up something.

Klassewer wrote:
Diablo 2, i.e. everything related to it, and the trademark, and the server, everything belongs to the nearard.
yes, and the players probably do, too, because they're related to the game. Don't be silly. The Twins own the material copyright to the client of the game published by them (on their server - too, but they did not publish it) and the trademark. Nothing else. There is no legitimate reason to forbid someone to create servers for their games (at least under Russian law).
If desired, they can be a player in the face. But this point is not there. And, if they are adequate, will not (well, in hindsight to the already sold games they can not finish it in any case, but will not become to the new). Because it will only push potential buyers not to buy anything from them, since they will still be considered pirates.

K
Klassewer 29.09.20

firkax wrote:
yes, and the players probably do, too, because they're related to the game.
Players play a blizzard game on the blizzard servers. Obviously they are consumers, customers.
firkax wrote:
Don't be silly.
Okay, I won't. In general, I do not advise anyone to write anything on this forum, to use the maximum as a trading platform. Let the forum die as soon as possible!

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

I feel that the firk is calm because the Blizzards from D2 profit do not expect from the word at all. WoW's servers were pinched when the sinking was at its peak. they stupidly reissuing more expensive will rise)))

Klassewer, there is still a varik not to communicate with the fir. I recommend in every way. ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

Obsessed wrote:
there's still a varik not to communicate with the fir
you're still suggesting a snouth during ng speeches not to poke fun :DD

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

The woman
Sweety_Mustard, what's this? D:

F
FludoTron 29.09.20

Obsessed
Well, by the way, it'll be funny if the remaster does exist. After all, in this case, the twins may well start pinching "unofficial" servers.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

Obsessed
Russian of course. They say that the Belarusian is also spitting, but at least there are elections, as it turned out - xz on che complain.
FludoTron
you can put the brudvar and calmly go to pegach - the remaster is, and the servak works, the same with warcraft 3. So Firkax's got both of you here.

F
FludoTron 29.09.20

Sweety_Mustard
Well, first of all, Firk didn't do anything, it's the indifference of the twins. Secondly, I do not want to pg closing, I still have an account here, although I do not play now )

f
firkax 29.09.20

FludoTron wrote:
nearbys may well start pinching "unofficial" servers.
maximum - can send letters in the style of "we will be offended if you do not stop" unless, of course, these servers do not post on their sites pirate clients, as some bad personalities do
but in general they do not care in fact even on the really prescribed in the law piracy (laying out pirated copies of games)
FludoTron wrote:
Firk didn't do anything.
You're never going to convince my fans of that, I didn't make it.

K
Klassewer 29.09.20

SpoilerAman of 30-person enthusiasts from the United States and France launched this server last year with a version of World of Warcraft, which came out before the expansion of Burning Crusade in 2006. The number of registered users reached 800,000, and active users numbered more than 150,000. However, as it turned out, Blizzard is extremely negative about such undertakings. The Nostalrius team posted on their website the news that Blizzard's lawyers had filed an application with OVH to stop hosting, with the guys less than a week to take the server offline.

A studio spokesman said management was "forced to shut down" the server because it was in fact pirated and infringed the company's copyright. However, the lawyers were still looking for ways to license The Nostalrius organizers to continue supporting the server. But according to the community manager, "from a legal point of view, it is not so official.

These are, of course, all fairy tales. We're special, so we won't touch it.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

Klassewer
so it makes sense to close the single game server with multiplayer mode. Money comes from the sale of copies - and the money in the Vov bring exactly the provision of access.
About close the eye - as it is not correctly noticed, because under copyright infringement fall all sites, magazines containing logos, screens and even spoilers and so on - and the couple no one itches.