3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedPriestRezo 29.09.20 10:59 pm

How to build new possessions on existing lands? (Crusader Kings 3)

How to build new possessions on existing lands? Max. The size of the yard 6, was 1 q 1 captured, but in the county there is land WITHOUT possessions, and can not figure out how there is anything to build to give these land to their wards.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shumer 29.09.20

When you choose your land, there are icons on the left from below and you need to choose an empty one.

R
RedPriestRezo 29.09.20

Schumer
I chose, but I always write no possessions for construction, I started to play for Iceland, there the starting lock with the capital of 2 territories empty, but for the next 30 years nothing to build there and could not, if you try to click "build a new ownership" only a hint pops up that can not. labels in 867 can not build new land? Or is the land unsuitable for development?

S
Shumer 29.09.20

RedPriestRezo
Oh, that's what you're talking about.) I think maybe the tribal system can't build additional land.

And in SC2 just as long all built? I just didn't play it, I decided to start with 3 parts.
Some stupid frequencies have been building for three years.

What is the best way to earn money at the initial level?

R
RedPriestRezo 29.09.20

Schumer
in 2 did not play, the money rattle at the clergy, I lick the legs of his bishop (I indulge him), grows respect for the pope, accumulated 20ed, I ask him 100 gold, and so about every half year for 100 gold he takes) I was twice given the honors of the type of champion of faith, the servant of the gentlemen, even on the crusade called, I agreed, not to offend anyone, but I did not invite anyone to offend. , far, and the army to feed there will be nothing, and contain too))) The Treasurer if you pump 100 trust, he also at times collects 60-100 taxes. Since I play for the Scandinavians, I also send on attacks. Well, I mean, I don't need to play in gold, I don't need to spend it, but there is no prestige, there is no gold for construction, but the building of 2ur costs 400 years of prestige each.
As for the construction, if you swing the ruler in the branch of the architect there is a bust there of 30%, and the land manager can raise another 8-16% if he is sent to work with the territory.

R
RedPriestRezo 29.09.20

Found the answer to the question why it is impossible to build new possessions will be Scandinavian, because the snare "tribe" can not make them.
Spoiler
Now another issue has been born ... Can the tribe mimic the same form of government?

M
MaJIok.Sub 29.09.20

From the tribe of may become a feudal lord reforming religion and seems to still need a strong power of the crown

b
briggad 29.09.20

RedPriestRezo
Go to the bookmark "solutions", there is a point "to accept feudalism" and see all the items that are needed and what you have them fulfilled.

C
Catalan1ap 29.09.20

RedPriestRezo
in decisions you can take feudalism, you need to study all those, reform your religion or turn to already reformed (Catholicism) and accept absolute authority. Before you go into feudalism save money (5-6k) because after the transition you have all the professional shelves will eat money, all buildings will collapse and will remain bare castles, after taking immediately put the city and temples.

M
Mamejirou 29.09.20

RedPriestRezo
God, I broke my whole head about the tribe, not understanding why I can't build a fucking building. Thank you so much for writing a solution to the problem after I found out about it.

R
RedPriestRezo 29.09.20

Mamejirou
To build possessions you need to accept feudalism, and accept the absolute power of the leader.
Haalfdan for example starts immediately in feudalism.

W
Worldowner 31.10.20

Catalan1ap
I didn't understand, and what if I wanted to destroy Catholicism (and maybe Christianity at all) then I wouldn't become a feudal lord?

C
Catalan1ap 31.10.20

Worldowner
Why, then, you will turn to any other religion and everything, or you will create your own denomination.