3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 29.09.20 11:00 pm

Uninvited and uninvited. (Wasteland 3)

I didn't find everything.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaJIok.Sub 29.09.20

Is this about refugees? Do not go on the map, they are in the location of the outer Bizzar (not a blizzard, as in Russian, the market is shorter with a fat man) at the top of the map, behind the bridge

V
Voin Morgota 29.09.20

MaJIok.Sub
Thank you.

A
Antimandalajnah 29.09.20

By the way, what would you recommend in the decision with Mother Cotter? Arrest her or not? The short-term consequences are understandable. What's in the long term? Is it necessary to be friends with the patriarch or not?

a
alexzet3 29.09.20

Antimandalajnah
I'm going down the line against, and he's not my dra, and as be hints are,
to change the power, the contract with Sheriff Daisy, though, if the mother does not take-relationship with the hundred families, will go to the q, to hate

U
Urgash 29.09.20

alexzet3
If the mother does not arrest the relationship will fall by 15 points. If there was neutrality, then yes, hate. But if the approval or even luboff, then just a little cooler will treat. I've got gippers left with neutrals after Reagan took hostage. I just got a higher turnip in advance.

T
Tom[Cat] 29.09.20

Antimandalajnah
Spoilers.
SpoilerIf you arrest at the end of the game for the patriarch, you have to crush the "peaceful" refugees.
Patriarch the only good option, Det went head a little, alliance with the slavers, killing their own, using refugees as a human shield, and in fact, it could help repel the attack on Aspen, save the Rainsy and further on, but oppresses some incomprehensible sjw line

a
alexzet3 29.09.20

Tom[Cat]
And the patriarch is white and fluffy?? sold people, bought off bandos, and so on!
There are no good, in fact all sides of the, and we (rangers) in the role of some baton,
it doesn't matter whose hand holds it

d
dillannox 29.09.20

I found Mama Cotter, and I can't talk to him - when you try to talk - sends on. What the heck? Something has to be done? Or is it another glitch of this wonderful game?

B
BlackTigerTK 29.09.20

dillannox
We must first deal with the smugglers at the location of the Dikovinarium

d
dillannox 29.09.20

BlackTigerTK
So I cut them, talked to the refugees, and now I have to rub it with this grandmother, but I can't.

m
mrProrer 25.10.20

How do I talk to my mother cotter?