3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 29.09.20 11:01 pm

ShadowPlay is not recording the main monitor...

I've had this thing with him? I've been sitting on the 10th wind for a hundred years and decided to reinstall (license). Put everything, Geforce Experience, updated the driver, but when recording is a record of the additional monitor. I've got two monicas. In the "screen settings" stands the main monitor as I want, ShadowPlay will bend it and record the 2nd Monique. The truth is the most banal yet I did not do, to reinstall. Maybe I'll try :) now. So what's this to do with?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 29.09.20

I had a similar situation. The recording and permission were from the wrong monitor. The driver was believed to be the first monitor that was connected via HDMI, and the second connected through the DVI. No settings and reassignments of the First and Second Monitor did not help.

A
A.S.O.T 29.09.20

The same stuff, writes from the second monitor, not the main one, reassigned the monitors to the main and so did not help, the reinstallation did not help, the kids do not help, that for the mean, before reinstalling the wind was all right

S
Spiny 29.09.20

Yes, reinstalling didn't help. Completely demolished all the components of Nvidia (USBS, audio, video driver and Geforce Experience itself). And the campaign problem comes from the video driver (not the fact). Just when rebooted and went to put everything on a new, and put first Geforce Experience and I checked the record along the way downloading the driver. I wrote down at first exactly the monitor that is written as the main one, but when everything was put again recorded 2nd ... Any other than reinstalling the wind?

S
Spiny 29.09.20

In short, the problem is not solved. On the 18th, Winda re-installed 10 Pro(license). I'm now exactly what version of the wind was until the 18th (maybe not the last, I'm not forcibly looking for an update), but it all went on the same way after the reinstallation of the wind. I probably know what it's all about. I have 2 DVI and VGA monitors and they are connected to the DisplayPort (RTX 2080 Ti) graphics card, yes RTX and such a collective farm... The VGA monitor is always marked at number 1 and DVI 2 in the screen settings. This is also the problem because I have a core DVI (in display 2 is ticked as the main one), but ShadowPlay will bend this fact and record the display 1 (VGA). That's the problem. Asked a question at Microsoft and while so-so, asked in Navidus contacted by chat on the site of the Nvidia employee. He was dealt with for an hour, probably, but it didn't work out. He offered me to download the DDU (Display Driver Unistaller) utility and remove it through safe mode with a reboot pc, and then roll the downloaded driver from the site. Nothing helped, downloaded both the last driver and the previous version. What is the problem is not clear. Vinda did something because before the wind farm was reinstalled, it was ok.

A
A.S.O.T 29.09.20

Spiny
So before the reinstallation of the wind was fine, I was also all well, stood 1903, now the freshest, I use two D-Port'a, and also do not understand how everything is arranged, just records not the main.
It's a shame, of course, so many funny moments are missed, and as a result recorded an empty second monique

A
A.S.O.T 29.09.20

Spiny
By the way, a friend at first tried everything in the world, if everything is tied to the ports, I swapped the wires connecting monitors and the vual writes from the main monitor, well, my advice to you only in this case to buy an adapter for the monitor
In short, I solved my problem, if you write in Discord ATLAS

R
Ravenger2709 29.09.20

Spiny
Hello. I just turn on the PC before the games and turn off the wires. I take both out, then insert the wire of the main monitor and then - the second. Before the reboot, at least, writes with the main:)

n
nopoison 05.08.21

hello from August 2021
I was helped by a banal reinstallation of video drivers
, I also have 2 monitors: 1st - DVI and 2nd - VGA,
I noticed that in the next attempt to record it shows me the correct position of the cursor on the screen, but the screen itself is recorded from another monitor - this suggested that the last driver update was not installed correctly.
I tried everything before: and rearranged the wires and reinstalled GeForce Experience.

I
ILYXA_GUDINI 20.08.21

I installed new firewood, nothing has changed. I reinstalled the same new firewood in the geforce experience and the problem disappeared. Xs how it works.