3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 25.10.19 03:32 am

Dying people are | is Normal or not (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. Noticed this situation. When dragons attack, civilians die, guards and animals. I wanted to ask. If the guards respawn after death after some time? Or so and will be lying dead? And if they lie dead, will not see the corpses?

Just if everyone will die, the world is simply empty.

I was thinking of putting the mod on immortal NPC, but in the description it is specified that the Immortals are not all going to die anyway the ones who should have been in the story and on a quest to die. And I just will constantly doubt, dead this character because I have to or some nonsense

Here.
15 Comments
Sort by:
-
- RAVEN - 25.10.19

About the guards don't know exactly, but NPCs die finally and irrevocably. He was faced with situations when dragons and vampires from Downstrea kill plenty of NPCs, like the Adriana of Vincci from Whiterun or Riverwood Gerdur of.

M
Marquess 25.10.19

- RAVEN -

Somehow the problem solved?

k
kiber-killer1 25.10.19

Guards RESEDA their corpses disappear, with civilians corpses just disappear. If he died, someone important to me, I usually raise, if his death is found out after the disappearance of the corpse it's just a little complicate resurrection. But I actively use the console if you do not fit then have no idea how to help.
In this case, it still makes sense to put a mod on immortal NPC if all who die are those who must die on the quest, it fits your request.

M
Marquess 25.10.19

kiber-killer1

But those who must die on the quest can also die from the same dragon before the quest in which they must die. Or they can't die until the beginning of the quest? And only when it is in the game written?

And use the more bugs you will not throw? For example, if I raise someone from the console, his scripts may not work in the future

U
Uni68 25.10.19

Marquess
When I first come to any city, yet there still alive, I salesmen, teachers, etc. doing the immortal console:
setessential BaseID #
Is administered BaseID the base ID of the NPC, instead of # 0 - death, 1 - immortal.
Children in Skyrim immortal.

o
oranzheviymamont 25.10.19

I remember in the center of the dead Windhelm, Captain lonely squall, supposedly he was under the hand of the last story mission, when the city was the Orgy. Also on my eyes in the tavern in Dawnstar bartender (can't remember his name but he's name, not randomly) decided to do the nameless Nord, leaving a pile of ashes. Also Windhelm remember missing viola Giordano, she just disappeared, probably the same lying somewhere in the nooks and crannies. So for Skyrim it is the norm.

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

Marquess
On account of the guards is to make sure Their number from dragons and vampires are not reduced.
But with regard to NPCs ... Have a wonderful fashion, when a threat to the peaceful citizens and the villagers are hiding in their homes and not rush enemies with his fists ...

s
saa0891 25.10.19

Marquess wrote:
A hundred years ago solved the problem.
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/gejmplej_i_animacija/run_for_your_lives/16-1-0-887
Dragons are not as dangerous simply because they do not attack a closed city,but vampires can actually have many useful NPCs cut.

M
Marquess 25.10.19

Uni68
oranzheviymamont
saturn7774
saa0891

Thanks guys

t
treemosquito 25.10.19

saa0891
By the way, the dragon once attacked the people of Winterhold, in other cities did not see them, perhaps the Winterhold spelled out otherwise, however, you are right that dragons are not so problematic, and with the mod is probably better.
Well, besides the fact, not that very frustrating situation, when the giant slays the dragon is a classic - sitting back and waiting for freestuff armor))
Vampires is another matter, but a mod that removes them completely from the cities at night (as I read in the description of fashion and below in comments) have a little too much ihmo, because it's them and should have the intelligence to attack unexpectedly in the city. It may have been corrected and the NPCs just run away from them?
In short, it would be good to use separate mods When dragons attack and When vampires attack at the discretion of the player, now they are together.

M
Marquess 25.10.19

treemosquito

Here's another option - http://tesall.ru/files/file/4740-mirnye-zhiteli-ne-umrut/

-
- RAVEN - 25.10.19

Marquess
Marquess wrote:
Tried shaman with the console, but that did not help. I do not know why. Whether my arms are straight, whether the team really is working.

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

Can all the names on the NPCs to register the uniqueness and indestructibility in the Creation Kit, but ... It requires a lot of time and ... desire. :-)

D
Derley 25.10.19

Immersive residents also changes the behavior of all the inhabitants of Skyrim to adequate.. They are hiding in their homes, and do not fly with the guns blazing on the dragon

A
Angelo4ekT 25.10.19

surely the guards respawn
however, some particular guards patrolling / standing at the gate of one shift and the other specific another
what to plot NPC, then at the resurrection they usually lose their quests and become fools, so it's best to save before entering a new city