3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Shtolcz 29.09.20 11:12 pm

Is the configuration well matched?

I'm going to update my PC. Picked up the following configuration:
Processor: i5 10600
Video card: Nvidia 2070 super
CPU cooling: Dark Rock Pro 4
Motherboard: MSI MAG B460 TOMAHAWK
RAM: 32GB HyperX (2666 MHz)
I'm not going to break up. I want to put and run, and there is no experience in acceleration. The main issue is that the percent supports 2666 MHz in operational terms, and it confuses me, because on powerful systems usually more. Does it really ruin it? Or did I get something wrong? Watched the bottleneck: about 0.03 % shows, I understand that the percent and vidyuk, like, should work well in a bunch. So how do you feel about the assembly?
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellhound_Anger 29.09.20

More... No, it's a straight-and-like assembly. I have tears in my eyes, as I see 2666 operative with an intel.

que que, 32 sponge well - the operative slag itself is complete. 10400F drags in tests cooler 3600 rubber bands with anus in 4k. 460 overprice for the entogo intel (psss! hear! yes, with a budget for you to the amud, even though I don't like the entco. Try 3600 (and to it the operative sane to snummal). the profit is excellent at the integral in the operating room and the acceleration of the quote before the amud, otherwise 10-20%. here il 10600k and 490 along with 4000 operatives. Al buy 3600, B450 and 16 sponges, and save up to 2080s, al up to your 2 x16.

u
uga4aka 29.09.20

Anton Shtolcz
Look at the comparison on YouTube 2666 operatives, and for example 3600 (which now costs not so much, but requires a mother's fee on the z-chipset). Well, 32g slow operative with terrible timings will cause all sorts of friezes/stats and make the picture not smooth.
And then there's this point: what are you going to eat? If the BP is below "gold" and it is not new, then there may be various problems with the stability of the system.
Is the case blown?
Will the SSD be in the system?
If you want to "put and forget" then prepare more money.

F
Foligula 29.09.20

Anton Shtolcz
I'm thinking of taking 16 gb of operatives but with more frequency

m
massoffka 04.10.20

Anton Shtolcz
Of all the above, I don't like the processor. i7 8-8th gen just right

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.20

for its low category all the normal harm in this PKA
What are the 3600-year-old's 3600-blocked stump 5? as a result, the whole fepuess will stick in the video card anyway