3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 25.10.19 03:32 am

Impressions of the game (Dead by Daylight)

Russian_Lawyer
Great game !! Added 2 new killers, one with a chainsaw (did not have time to try), 2 with a stick (Completely invisible as far as you want). Also released new maps, I only played on one Corn field.... But from little things, right bugs, responsive optimization, and much more !
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
ColonelJason 25.10.19

Friends, grab it (in the end, the money can be returned, but, I don't think you want).
The game is very simple mechanics, but it is implemented so competently that off is not possible. Amazing atmosphere and feelings of the characters :if you are a victim, you feel like a victim. In games experienced such a feeling of fear only in the recent foreign and the scene in the hotel in call of Cthulhu. For maniac, on the contrary, I feel like a hunter. The game, of course the team, but all team play is not tied(but this error has ruined not so long ago, great Warhammer vermitid)- with a good team better, but if you were surrounded by fools, nothing to worry about until maniac guts rattle their carcasses you may be saved.
Plus, it is a wonder only 400 grouse, usually the incentive for unfinished guano asking for more (and never finish), and then finished an excellent product.

p
paukart 25.10.19

Games will be enough for about two weeks and all. Bugs just freeze. Already 2 times you lose because of a piece of texture that always stick out from the wardrobe. And a couple of times fell on the wall behind the maniac.

V
ValentinK33rus 25.10.19

Liked the game. Not enough kastomizatsii characters, maps, different killers. But I think it's a matter of time, the content will increase.

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.10.19

odd, I play like maniac stupid clumsy creature, but still not coming down with 1 shot. The victims scatter like cockroaches, even the wounded figure will catch up. For teenager to win easily, and if you use a microphone, a maniac no chance. Hit 1 time, then half an hour wiping his baton.

S
Shinobi333 25.10.19

The game bombed, to be honest, when playing survivors. Sometimes 2 hours a day playing, never survived. Maybe I'm inept and my teammates. Or the game is SHIT!

L
L303 03.11.20

Good game, infuriates only that most of the content is paid

D
Diamond_L 28.10.21

The game is awkward, look at its development and content, it is always present !!!!!

D
Diamond_L 28.10.21

L303
Finance is needed everywhere for development! For example, in the game dead by daylight, maniacs and survivors can be bought for in-game currency, as well as costomization. I think that in this game everything is very well laid out (everything in moderation). This, of course, is primarily my opinion!

S
Stinger_Max 28.10.21

Diamond_L
How long have you played it?

J
Just Pancake 14.02.22

Fucking shit. They came up with some bullshit with ranks - now with 30 hours and stock shitholes for surve I have to play against all sorts of degenerates with 4k hours. Great, just great.