3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
conjuring 29.09.20 11:12 pm

The 9!!! (Diablo 2)

my nickname twn
Kzt threw on the schmot, asked to give the acc brew amuls, like I have 96 lvl,
And the Persian section
Enigma mp14 beast ba 38 244 anih 12-19-6 eth forti ap bug nek 20-24
I know him for 3 years, I gave him an acc and a pass to him, I don't think it can happen.
that season we played two and the rune together kept on the same acc. and did not think that this could happen
And this season he was helped in the beginning to get dressed to swing
I know it's my fault, if there's a chance to get my clothes back or not.
I know the time at what time it was today after 19-10 Moscow time until 21-00 I did not go to the acc
116 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 29.09.20

Well, it is unlikely to return it, but let's know that kzt can not be believed. Atp

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

conjuring
Half of the software suddenly wanted to be friends with you!

f
firkax 29.09.20

What does he say?

c
conjuring 29.09.20

he removed me from the

c
conjuring 29.09.20

and disappeared from d2....

A
ArktFaint 29.09.20

obidno kone4no, 4to daje igrovie bogatsvta mogut pere4eknut kakie libo drujeskie otnoweniya, a tak 20 lo itemov mojno vernut za mesyac i menwe.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 29.09.20

conjuring wrote:
If you don't get it back,,,, I'll give everything Jay_xp
So he didn't take everything yet?

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

Greenaa Morningstar
the chest of the pools did not touch - the hand did not rise.

[
[[gmr]] 29.09.20

ArktFaint
The kid is a sign of DR today, just kazakhs decided to help the brother, so that he did not tremble on this wonderful day, and went somewhere and came off properly Obsessed))) would support such an initiative, infa 100%))

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

[[gmr]], .. And after the day he will give everything;-)

F
FludoTron 29.09.20

As the years passed, people still fully trust people with pg. Ask on any forum on d2 about pg, and you will be told that this server threw. It would seem, what distinguishes pg from other servers? In fact, here, too, as in life, crime is always greater in ghetto areas. Do you know the main cause of crime? Poverty.
This kzt is the same murky type was. Offered a trade two to three times cheaper than the real price of the item and when he received a refusal, long wrote even later that it is he does you a favor ) In the end, when many were with infik and Eni, he had no nifiga)

c
conjuring 29.09.20

It's interesting that I helped him at the beginning of the season.
Dressed it up, it's not. I wanted him here the other day three more lo in debt to give that he would sell his infik and we cooked him enigma. Well, what is there to say.......

c
conjuring 29.09.20

Here are his nicks K'T XKR imortalset ACTAHA Dopeman others no longer remember

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

FludoTron wrote:
As the years passed, people still fully trust people with pg. Ask on any forum on d2 about pg, and you will be told that this server threw
you need to add the word software before PG.

Y
Yenno 29.09.20

conjuring

K
Klassewer 29.09.20

conjuring wrote:
Kzt threw on the schmot, asked to give the acc brew amuls, like I have 96 lvl,
The key word asked - you gave, naive.
Where's the thrower? Sorry, I didn't see it.

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

Yenno, Bravo, Unno! you were able to get through to Kzt! ;D convince him that he ne takoj ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

Obsessed
You haven't seen it yet! She and Disney convinced the marcher that they weren't like that!!!
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/sluh_disney_namerena_iskorenit_sjw_kulturu_v_svoih_filmah-1065286

D
DELETEEND 29.09.20

URAAA finally has the rules of KEDALOVO with the theme on the forum.
FludoTron
the kedal here is an indicator of the value of the acquired pixels!
on other servers where the enigms are free - the extra mess. On the off, for example, it is easier for a mother to take a couple of acres than 3 years in the trust rubbed for the sake of krapo yen 14 in mp

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

Sweety_Mustard, man, how far away from all this shit)) why did you poke my nose at him?.. :D