3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayyouneed 29.09.20 11:16 pm

What is with the artisan affix? (Diablo 2)

Knowing, equally probable affixes at the gamble or not? I want a tiara/diadem artisance of speed. Gambling has been around for about two months. I'm not in a hurry to buy only a crown. Detailed statistics do not lead, but judging by the fact that for one visit is obtained in the area of 40 coronathes, of which about 8 tiara and 1 tiara, for 3000 tiara has long passed. 30 frv tiara and tiara full, BUT tiara artizans with any other affix at all was not. There were 2 coronata with the right prefix, but there are known 2 sockets.
Revered the arreate portal, write that all affixes on the coronanet can be about 400. This means that such a tiara will be bought in 1 of 160k cases (hopefully this bitch is not the last attempt of the merchant). However, all sorts of Yu, p, dex, elephant and life lych came across 100 pieces. But mechanics, artisans and jewellers were only a couple of each (I mean, the coronets too, which about 15,000 bought).
Well, in general, who gamblit actively, tell me, the same useless is bought or something worthwhile is? I have 2 yellow tiaras 2/20 with all sorts of AR and life lich on the weed and one low kira.
p.s. Persian 93 litres.
P.p.s. and what does it have to do with the fictitious?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 29.09.20

Let's start with the end:
1. Firk is not a construction site.
2. This hoop is easier to find in the chat. You're wasting your time doing everything for this hoop.
3. 2/20 tiaras are, but very different: amke, druid and paladin do not need them (with very rare exceptions), and everything else already has a cost.

A
ArktFaint 29.09.20

Alexey Bitardsky wrote:
Such a hoop is easier to find in the chat.
Well, it took 3 months to find 1 of the 2 of those tiars in the chat room.

A

ArktFaint
Alcor's going to be looking for a reset. Good luck.

Spoiler, most likely, you won't find it.

A
ArktFaint 29.09.20

Alexey Bitardsky
Shambling the odds are even less (about no xd), you're right.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.20

Alexey Bitardsky wrote:
you'll be looking until the reset
someone knows what we don't know, and they don't say:C

A

Sweety_Mustard
One day a wise man said nothing. The time was turbulent, and the interlocutors unreliable.

s
sxDiablo2 29.09.20

The affix calc gives such tiars a probability of 407:7362660,18090, so there is still a long way to go...
Affixes are not equally likely, everyone has a freq option.
Sayyouneed wrote:
BUT tiar artizans with any other affix at all was not
The probability of pure Artisan's is 11:2770, the probability of having a suffix and prefix is 1:4, so in theory among 3000 of these should be 3. Either I'm wrong about the calculations or I'm not very lucky.

By the way, the share of tiara/diadem among coronats is influenced by the level of Persian, and the probability increases up to 99. Although, firstly not much, secondly, the price of the gamble is also increasing.

S
Sayyouneed 29.09.20

Did anyone think it was the best thing to gamble this particular tiara? Find a middle ground between the probability that the corona will turn into a tiara and at the same time cut off the extra affixes?

S
Sayyouneed 29.09.20

That's what I'm going to do.

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

Sayyouneed, I'm certainly not a pvpshnik, but in my opinion it's awesome.

S
Sayyouneed 29.09.20

Obsessed
Yes in a way too) but now fashion in gmb faith to collect and tiara need 3/30 all ...

D
DELETEEND 29.09.20

Sayyouneed
on this occasion I can buy this tiara for a hum.!
And you will sell a new one...
I care about the server! And then we'll go in a frisky with one not the coolest 2 sock ama arka!

Mechanics on the roars, by the way, infuriated much stronger artisan (3.30 I gambled 2 times in the past season, despite the fact that I am lazy and for me a golder 10kk stuff it is already overkill))
like a tarcock 5 gambil, which with 2 holes would be good. It's a swarm of some kind.
1 I can kick at the azure... But no. it and the affix occupies and hole 1)

Gz Koroch

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

I can buy this tiara for a hum.!
Sayyouneed, how! Agree quickly, such a chance!!!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 29.09.20

Where were you about four years ago? I've been selling tiara for six months. In the end, she left some muddy cell for Ohm, like.

But your yellow, imho, is more state. Go to the stump of all sorts of devils with their lambs and 15/40 bogeys.

S
Sayyouneed 29.09.20

This one was quickly picked up in a chat room for sur. Soon the fathers came and laughed - like from the takers of such tiaras. Imho there is nothing more sur here for)

f
firkax 29.09.20

tiara is really much better than 3/30, 2 skills
Sur standards price
for a bere can sell if someone rich really wants to suddenly this tiara, but it's a long wait

O
Obsessed 29.09.20

Sayyouneed, I somehow expected that you need it on your amka.