3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 29.09.20 11:16 pm

How would you spend your day learning that it was the last of your life?

How would you spend your day if you knew for sure that this was the last day of your life and that night you would leave this world forever, that is, you would die? What do you do, what do you want to talk to, etc.?
15 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 29.09.20

Protocol10
Yes as always.... No problem

P
Posledovatel 29.09.20

And there's more to it than that.

V
Vaipen 29.09.20

I would gather all the relatives and say that buried the treasure on the hundred-mmilaries in ... and he died.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 29.09.20

He'd ask me to go back in time.

r
requiemmm 29.09.20

I would have taken out the Great Book of Obed, like the gnoms of the waha, estimated who I would have time to get to, and would have calmly gone, right on the list. And then I'd just swell up in the pub and the valiant twirls would have detained my swollen corpse. That's perfect.

P
Pecos_Bill 29.09.20

Oh, I don't even know. At once probably would have started to do all the things that like and communicate the last time with people who like, and then probably panic from it that so little time is left and would die in hysterics so really and do nothing before death.

P
Pilat. 29.09.20

requiemmm
you're so gothic) keep like))

P
Posledovatel 29.09.20

requiemmm
That's not bad.

L
Lodnar 29.09.20

requiemmm
Spectacularly, but you can not even reach the end of the day.

M
MelShlemming 29.09.20

Yes, as usual ... I would have sat behind the computer...

z
zdrastE 29.09.20

Protocol10 wrote:
.... and tonight you're going to leave this world forever, so you're going to die?
And sho, are there any options to leave this world forever not dead?
heh, he...
Spoiler?

K
K.e.k.s 29.09.20

I'd probably spend that day with my family.

H
HEGOTUBCHUK 05.01.21

Well, I would personally do whatever I want and for whom I want ...
And of course I would open a paid cyber hall at my home, since I have a lot of cars, and money for the joy and parents' joy😁

B
BoriskaE 05.01.21

I already had such a day. The cancer was in the 3rd stage, a very difficult, disabling operation awaited. I admired nature through the window. Somehow, by itself, I remembered everything that was good in life, I dreamed a little about the future. There was no fear. I didn't call my friends to say goodbye (I don't like to strain unless absolutely necessary). There is no death (if it is not suicide), but I like to live as a result ... almost fully, I live the 6th year after the operation (the chance is less than 5%, a complete cure is impossible). So everything is ordinary and not pretentious. :) And a lot of plans for the future ...

A
ArtyrKar 12.03.21

I would confess to a girl I like, admire nature, play my favorite game at the computer, and then invite my friends to have a good time with them.