3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grig04 29.09.20 11:17 pm

Low fps help you set up a graphics card

Hello, my
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU 3.80GHz (in games 4700-4900), 3792 MHz
Mother's 490 AORUS ELITE AC
Видеокарта NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
Super Flower Leadex II Gold (SF-750F14EG) 750W
CCД Samsung 970 evo M2
32gb kingston 3600mhz
Cooling in a PC is like this: 1 fan behind, 2 on top,3 in front. (The corps is quiet! PURE BASE 500DX)
The tower also stands quite dark rock pro 4
So, I want to ask a question, comp came recently, and I immediately went to test, and the first thing I found was, very strange overheating, and low phps.
As an example, let's take the game Overwatch (We'll compare with the video from the channel Tech Imperium, that's just in the video processor worse, but not the essence
So, the first start the comparison, the main thing that interests me is the load of the graphics card in this video (look tests on 1920:1080)There's a maximum load of 82%, I have in the same situation, all 100 percent load, and the temperature is already under 78 (it's at 78% of turntables)
And the second, it's phps, I've got it no more than 90, and it's all under 270!
I ask you not to throw stones, I am a simple everyman, very much in the iron do not fumble (
And in addition to the screenshot of the settings of the graphics card, suddenly there is something wrong
I didn't change anything in the settings.
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grig04 29.09.20

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

Grig04
I have an aorus extreme RTX 2080. I realized for myself that it is necessary to put a temperature limiter, because the map with the factory acceleration and begins to overheat and the cooler noises. I can advise to put msi afterburner and it to put the pace limit at 75, and the software native gigabyte I demolished in a couple of weeks, I think it is not useful.

G
Grig04 29.09.20

It's Target Temp, isn't it?

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

Grig04

probably yes, but I say I gigabyte software does not understand whether it works or not, try to put 75 degrees in the target, should become all right without overheating

M
MunchkiN 616 29.09.20

can try to remove the zhifors experins and put firewood without it
Go into driver settings and all the graphoney will put static on the lame. filtering anisotropic and mip mapa and all sorts of other stuff and performance is maximum.
In msi afterburner put graphs of flexible temperatures that when 70 coolers 100% and when somewhere under 30 revs are low.
then in the wind to cut the mode of energy consumption maximum performance
The clothes are important to turn off the vertical synchronization from everywhere. and the game should be in full-screen mode, not in any scaling.
and the fepees may grow up. I think that's how 120-fps play.
one is all that above 30 phps projected with a margin of error. Anything above 60 is already sensitive to how each sneeze and depends on the individual features of the on and off the equipment.

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

Grig04
Do you have a full hd worth it? Sure it's not 4k?

G
Grig04 29.09.20

Lex-one
Full, HD-exactly, I have Monique 4k does not support

G
Grig04 29.09.20

Guys, please forgive me, I'm stunned that I have a texture resolution of 200%, although in the video 100%
Also put on 100, and the phps became excellent
Thank you all for your help, and I ask to forgive for my inattention)))

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

Grig04
See how it turned out. Not exactly.

G
Grig04 29.09.20

Lex-one
Yes, I'm sorry.