3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayman95 29.09.20 11:18 pm

Phobia on worms (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello world. Unfortunately, I have a phobia of worms, and the most disgusting thing is that even if I see them in games, I start to feel bad. Therefore, before such games, you have to study the fauna of games, so that during the passage did not stop the heart (I exaggerate of course). For the same reason, the witch was put off for a long time.
Having studied the fauna, as I understood, there is nothing wrong with the game, except in the addition of "Blood and Wine" there are somewhere some skolopendres (fu). A question to the game's connoisseurs. Is it possible to somehow bypass them and avoid contact with them. And whether they are needed for the plot or for some quests. I don't want to score for the game because of these things.
6 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 29.09.20

Sayman95 wrote:
And whether they are needed for the plot or for some quests
They need to be for the legs, but no one will warn you in the dialogues that they will be present in the quests xD
And they are present in those asides, which turned out to be one of the best in all of the DLS, so it is better to treat somehow your phobia xD

A
Alexander_Vesker 29.09.20

Sayman95
I haven't seen a single worm in the game. how many times I've played the game in either the first or the second or the third

J
JoKeRD07 29.09.20

There are skolopendras in blood and wine, here's the infa
Spoiler

Sayman95

p
pjankv 29.09.20

JoKeRD07
screen skolpendr for a man's skin that would he understand whether there is a phobia or not

N
Nurp 29.09.20

pjankv wrote:
screen skolpendr for a man's skin that would he understand whether there is a phobia or not
... Can the boyer scratch itself in a search engine or feed the troll a new kind of entertainment? )))

d
dimon-alfa 29.09.20

Skolpendromorphs are more like huge centipedes that move underground.