3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalkerstreem 25.10.19 03:32 am

Angelus temple. (Wasteland 2)

Quest with the signed Plinerom who escaped and we had one of their own to keep the hostages until we don't. After Flincher kill robots in his shelter, we return back to the Temple of the angel that would save her, until he was executed. As Flincher dead, to us remains nothing how to tell the extent of the conspiracy tori Robinson, after which she escapes and the gates of the city closed and we were not allowed to. People tell me how to get out of the city already have been everywhere and talked with everyone with whom you can zero results. Who has passed, please tell me!
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 25.10.19

kill the robots before they kill this bum,come to town and save your captured squad member)here's another question,where to find 7 bags with kuskowim toilet

s
stalkerstreem 25.10.19

It's late saves, to return to the moment I have no(. Member of the squad was freed but the city is still not released. The cat litter have the measure of city, but he just does not give, it is possible to fix it favorite toaster, but the toaster is also never in the kitchen it is not.

G
Gryxa 25.10.19

Yes, you have 7 bags to find.in the city 3.I found 6

s
stalkerstreem 25.10.19

I think in the process of wandering, yet caught not one bag, I have so far only 2 of the bag. But the trouble is, I can't get out of town, but still it is necessary to save the world...

V
Vyxyxol 25.10.19

stalkerstreem
The toaster is, he's in the cafeteria, only through the ability to Repair toasters it can't be fixed, you need to find a heating element of the toaster another toaster, and take it to the cook, then the mayor will give kitty litter.

t
tttapo4ki 25.10.19

and here's another question:
I told about the plot and my man was released from prison, but he stands there and doesn't react to anything in the unit it is not, but when you want a new one in the squad, you can't type them for 7, but in fact 6, + 1 that is in prison. How to retrieve it and joined back???
one gets the feeling that now only six of us the rest of the game to drive((

M
Maklline66 25.10.19

Quest to Save Gilana or something. talked to all the victims, one of them said about the muddy shoes, the second about the gray fabric, and the third about the possible wound and sent to the doctor who is talking, saying here is in order, I can not help.
What to do?

A
ARCHI_HALO 25.10.19

Tell me where Plinerom looking for? Who have to communicate?

A
ARCHI_HALO 25.10.19

And another question, in the sewers of Angelus Temple, near the robot found three things, in the end, I gave them to all the NPC, but the quest is still hanging, kind of like the identity of the Pearson Runyon there is a dead NPC who had stolen all these things, the question of who this card to give that quest was put on the list?

M
Maklline66 25.10.19

Tell me where Plinerom looking for? Who have to communicate?
If memory serves me correctly...
1) Elizabeth. From her he learns the charisma about the affair, and that she sent friends to save Frica
2) With the captain(at the entrance to the left, will be on the platform to stand), we learn that the costumes were taken
3) the guy next to poppy fields, he will say the names of those who dragged flinch. We need someone who is on the next to the water tower(there still need for stairs to climb) It will give the coordinates of

A
ARCHI_HALO 25.10.19

Maklline66
Thank you very much.

Now here's a question about the delivery quest with three things open, help anyone?

s
stalkerstreem 25.10.19

tttapo4ki
Just go to the main menu, in settings put or untick the option"always run, come into play off to select the entire squad(default is a space), then again to settings and change it back I liked it.

s
stalkerstreem 25.10.19

Vychuchol
Thank you found...

s
stalkerstreem 25.10.19

Who cares, that would be the city gate was not closed at all, initially you need to perform two small quest: on the right side of the entrance to the temple tree, it girl, we need to talk about it to the guards at the entrance and in the same side very close to the tower and the soldier asks her for water, you need to take the guards at the gates of the flask with water and put him in a bucket. Then the gate after the quest with Plinerom (in the case of his death) will not close.

E
EmFor 25.10.19

ARCHI_HALO
If in the vent you took ID and stolen things - you need to come to the Marshal. She completes the quest.

H
Harry_Smith 25.10.19

By the way, the quest was a Fletcher, the fighter returned but the weapon in his hands was like a cow tongue licked. Have to replay, I gave him a new current AUG with a kit I bought.

H
Harry_Smith 25.10.19

Maklline66
I have an Elizabeth kind of garbage came out, the first time I played she told me about the affair, but then decided to beat and all not in what does not repent and that's it. How much charisma you need something?

H
Harry_Smith 25.10.19

Maklline66
In a General way: medicca said about the flap found in the toilet go to the toilet, there will be an entrance to the sewers, go through the sewers - find the stolen items and the identity of the thief, go to the Marshal telling all. Give things to the victims. And then for the suspect for a reward. That's all!

V
Vanya Savchuk 25.10.19

I have a question. I decided to help mananitas. Passed tori, released its, Feltcher alive. In consequence Killed tori and installed Retranslator on the antenna. Question: how to save ( to dissuade ) of maneristov from cannibalism. Their head says that without evidence of the danger of cannibalism don't stop eating people. All avoided but it does not work. Who knows please tell us.

E
EmFor 25.10.19

Ivan Savchuk
Talk to a local doctor, at me after that the mayor got divorced, on one condition. Namely, to provide him with the beef of good quality. A farmer with suitable live cows to the North-West.