3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M64 29.09.20 11:22 pm

Starting stocks of gold settlements (Total War Saga: Troy)

13,500 - Volissos
5,400 - Kalindia, Lappa, Skepsis, Fisk, Elatea
3,600 - Alifera, Ambrakos, Arnisa, Herakley, Kizik, Pizeya, Piggy, Toricos, Fasos
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislavich 29.09.20

on 130 moves began to capture some settlements, playing Mycenae - on the side of Troy.
In settlements available gold mining, buildings for extraction - there was no, and in deposits remained 0. And so 4 settlements in a row.
Moreover, the best stocks I saw were 1800, still on the 28th turn.

As a result, the main gold production - Vassala, 10 golds each for 1 turn. Exactly available to Mycenae after the construction of one building in the Mycenae themselves.

M
M64 29.09.20

Stanislavic
I'm after Hector on the 17th, I captured the island where Volissos is located. Now this island is the hottest point on the map, the Greeks at every turn landed there. I pour all the resources into the defense of this settlement and because of this stopped expanding. I'm thinking after a few moves to withdraw from there troops, xz developed special so did or AI himself so decided, but it was interesting stupidly nonstop battle))

e
evgeniik 29.09.20

M64
Just like the islands on the Greek side, sort of like Skiathos is called a settlement. The province's reload of Trojans and his accomplices comes almost every couple of moves.
Either side (Greeks/Trojans) seems to choose the closest drop-off point for them.
Playing for Agamemnon, I also began the capture of Trojan lands with Volissos