3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
synth17dm 29.09.20 11:22 pm

Graphic Fashion and RTGI ReShade. Help you set up. (Dark Souls 3)

All good day, just yesterday tried Dark Souls and what I immediately confused this console, blur and not expressive picture, which and wanted to fix. Here, maybe someone will come in handy, decided here to share the press, tried to make the image more cinematic, closer to the gloomy matte. Below here for comparison screenshots - on the left lighter is the original, and on the right accordingly darker caste, brightness in the settings put on 3. As a result, the center loses soap and there is a kind of focus on the years, and at the edges there is a chromatic aberration, as well as increased saturation of colors. Tuned on a matte TN laptop monitor, on HDMI TV or a normal IPS monitor it is possible that the saturation of colors will be excessive, because it is already better there by default, so the optionness.fx can either be reduced under itself, or even turn off, it is for those who are closer to the style of Akira, as in Tsushima.

In addition, I want to put a mod "Dark Catacombs and Demonic Ruins" which makes all catacombs look like catacombs in lighting, not a nightclub. I want to ask, has anyone tried this mod? What can be the problems with it, pitfalls? On PG something did not notice him, it is strange that he is not in the top, I think that with the effects of EyeAdoption.fx and qUNIT_Bloom.fx it will be what it takes, that the space was not filled with solid black, adjusted as you approach objects, as happens with eyes in the dark.

The press "sfx Dark Souls III v.2 Yasuke 2020 RTGI.ini" - drive. google .com/file/d/1GPUSPY82as1NI6pnwqbdccZ_EsTbTxV7

6 Comments
Sort by:
s
synth17dm 29.09.20

1 - imgur. com/a/AUYdL5J
squear 2 with menu and effects - imgur. com/a/LUgaWyK
(need to remove the gaps in the links)

s
synth17dm 29.09.20

DX11 buffer settings for 1920x1080 resolution

You can also include the effects of "MXAO.fx" and "qUINT_mxao.fx" for expressive ambient inclusion, but it is worth considering that some objects underwater, such as plants or stones, will be visible, which looks not very natural, but otherwise all very well, these parameters will add realistic depth and shading to the environment.

There is also a "qUINT_ssr.fx" for a more adequate display of global lighting, but there is one thing, but if you look at the 6 yr from the bottom up and behind it will be a bright bloom from the sun, the hero will be swept up by the outline, perhaps playing with the settings of the effect will get rid of it.

And additionally, for maximum aesthetics, you can include "PerfectPerspective.fx", thereby removing the stretching of objects at the edges, especially noticeable on monitors format 21:9

s
synth17dm 29.09.20

Dark Catacombs and Demonic Ruins - nexusmods .com/darksouls3/mods/634

s
synth17dm 29.09.20

Detailed tutorial with an archive on the link, allowing you to change the icons of the console to the letter images of the keys for the game on the PC in DARK SOULS III

R
Rulon Aboev 29.09.20

synth17dm
Where can I download quint_rtgi.fx?

s
synth17dm 29.09.20

Rulon Aboev
on the patriot of the author of the effect, the archive in the area of 5th stands - patreon.com/mcflypg

or the 2nd option, google pirated content, here's how conscience allows