3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
one.lokkie 29.09.20 11:22 pm

Playing on a weak PC (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Good time, for the hundredth time I try to install the varzone on my bucket:
i5 3570 (without K), 16 RAM, gtx 760, wind 10 64, game on relatively old (q 2013-14) 2tb harde 7200 rpm
In fact, according to system requirements, the config is suitable for playing minimals
But for some reason, even on the most minimal settings (with the most squalid resolution) I have 15-20 fps and those with drawdowns, the question, what the hell?
Vidosiki on YouTube also report that a 760-card game is possible (with the same protz)
I've even been a profile inspector.

The Shaker's jump was always waiting
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexk23 29.09.20

video card sags

.Chiken 29.09.20

one.lokkie
The problem is the graphics card. I have the same percentage, the RAM has now returned to 8GB, the video card RX 480 8gb, the total quietly on the maximum (several parameters on the medium, shadows - still there) in the multiplayer, in the warzone very rare friezes slip when the helicopter above the map fly. So the video to replace xD
File swap 16GB on the sdshnik, game on HDD, if that xD

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

one.lokkie
allow to put less, any 720p or in settings scaling down to a minimum

o
one.lokkie 29.09.20

Protocol10
and so it costs 1280 x 720, if scaling can be unsto done, there will be just pixels in which no damn to see
upd: scaling at all turns out not even able to be less than 100 to put ('1280 x720'

o
one.lokkie 29.09.20

. Chiken
i.e. with this card to play in principle there is no chance with a confit like mine?

.Chiken 29.09.20

one.lokkie
It probably won't work. Again, the config I have with you is identical, except for the gniha. Well, the operatives are even smaller, as a result - I play quietly. Take a better look at your friends and check how it's going to be xD.

n
neoandpha 29.09.20

one.lokkie
even without looking back on Varzon had long had to change 760, at the beginning of the year there was a good moment when 1650super cost about 11K, and then the computer would come to life - percent then even less normal

o
one.lokkie 29.09.20

neoandpha
Yes, it's on the soap, I'm planning to change the assembly completely in the foreseeable future.
By the end of the year I think I'll stick in the current config 2060s, then just at once 3600s on b550 replace everything
So sho that's just trying to last juices to squeeze out 760

By the way, on overlockers found the maximum values achieved by experimenters, put the same, the benefit of the body is blown and the thermopast not so long ago on the sight of the changed
As a result dispersed without problems, stress tests are stable
But the varzone started to annoy me with the departure with the error "dev error 6068 detected an irreparable error directx "
As a result, after dancing with tambourine and a slight decrease in frequencies began to start, but now instead of 20-25 frames with which at least you can suffer, began to give out 10-15 frames, with which to play in principle is impossible

I do not know any regularity, or why the acceleration of the frequency of the nucleus and memory phps became even less?) 0)000

n
neoandpha 29.09.20

one.lokkie
first, 760 to 1650super - it is far from sewn on soap, and secondly, the comp and comp that it is not easy to - you need! change gradually, and not at once completely, if it is certainly not a can at all, forgotten by God, overgrown with moss and dust.

o
one.lokkie 29.09.20

neoandpha
Not really what I meant about the soap, of course 760 to 1650 is a huge difference
I mean, the point is I take 1650 to change it to 2060s by the new year.

And with gradually I well do not succeed, fur 1155 socket with ddr3 RAM, tashho

n
neoandpha 29.09.20

one.lokkie
gradually - this is when the platform does not touch, and the graphics card changes, and vice versa. or the power supply changes. I'm sure I'm tied with my mother and my memory. and yes, 1650 and 1650 SUPER can not be confused, between them too a considerable difference

o
one.lokkie 29.09.20

neoandpha
So I'm going to take the 2060s, and later a more suitable platform for it.
1650 and 1650s I did not confuse, just from the phone sometimes very inscribe even one letter can be finished, and it is so clear about what 1650 goes ;)
Anyway, thank you all for the answers)

And by the way, yes, somehow I've achieved 40-45 unstable phps on the 760 with the help of the msi afterberner 😅