3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B[a]nG 29.09.20 11:23 pm

Character builds, perfect party, game tactics (Wasteland 3)

Hello world!
Write here the builds of your individual characters n.p. sniper, militianik, leader or
you can paint the whole party - I also think it will be interesting to see who uses what tactics.
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waynes 29.09.20

Six miles away. Get drunk and get into a fight with each other)))

N
NightHawkreal 29.09.20

In fact, the question is not easy - I got that the non-records duplicate those that I previously created. At the same time, I was left without a cracker.

d
dizz2010 29.09.20

He created two of his Persians at the beginning of the game. Everyone else is joining in Colorado Springs. Sheriff, aristo, ordinary ranger, who was rescued in the initial mission. He's not on the map yet.

N
NightHawkreal 29.09.20

Private long departs. But she's a mechanic and a sniper.

d
dizz2010 29.09.20

By the time she "gets ready to be able to do" her fur.
That's interesting if to pile their two Persians to give them current modification of weapons and armor, plant at the base, they have left will grow?

S
SGate 29.09.20

1 Pistol/shotgun - Secret, Know-it-all, Surviving.
2 Automatic - Mod.armor, mod.weapons,Leadership.
3 Heavy weapons - Explosives, Locks, Mechanic.
4 Sniper. gun - Per.help, Joopolis, J.ass.

U
Urgash 29.09.20

So. In total, the game of experience runs to about 32 levels. If the map specifically randoms do not catch somewhere so it turns out. Total we have 96 skill points, not counting the starting and 3 bonus for pumping intelligence. It takes 28 points to pump any skill, but we only spend 22. As in the second part, the book adds to the skill exactly one division of the scale, and does not care what division, the first or tenth. So the books read ONLY by pumping the skill to 9. Total by the end of the game, one Persian can fully pump 5 skills. However, there is a problem. There are not many weapons books, for example, I found only two things. So the 3rd Sniper finished the game with the 9th. Toad didn't sign a six-point spend. That's where we dance. Tactical use of flamethrowers, machine guns, pistols, submachine guns and any crushers-pickers personally I do not see in the game. Suddenly, shotguns were fired. In the second part they were also useless, but here is another matter. With the right perks and a tactical handle, which can be obtained somewhere when passing Denver or a little later, lays just unreal piles of corpses. And for only 3 OD (if you regret the rare store, then for 2, but it's already on the Jackhammer if only, otherwise the toad will not sign). Moreover, unlike pp and machine guns for a mass attack, the shotgun does not have to wait for the pumping of the abil. And the more targets in the sector, the higher the damage (with the right pepper). Total we have 3 fighters with snipers (secondary assault) and 3 fighters with assaults (secondary shotgun). We do not consider the rest of the "weapon" with weapons, we boldly disassemble on fashions and scraps and sell. Barter as a skill goes to the star, because to buy in the game really and nothing. Separately, to carry energy weapons to fight the mechanics do not see the point, simply because well, how many of those synths? And those that are well versed in bolts and nuts 50 caliber. But there's a couple of Mega Scope-type uniques with a pass-through shot for 4 OD and RayTracer aka "Ray Gun," so they make sense, yes. But the latter eats as many as 7 OD on a shot, and the contagion is such, in the base of a single-charged. That is, 2 shots per turn of it can be made only with full pumping, expansion of the store and the application of leadership skill "collection" with another Persian. Difficult to apply a gun, yes, but relics. Top sights-stem-shops in the game very little and put them makes sense only on the weapon of the 6th dash. It's SR2000 under 30-06, half-inch Eliminator aka "Destroyer," 5.56mm SOCOM and Jackhammer from Serial. From the uniques mentioned above RayTracer and neutralizer shotgun aka "Neutralizer." The latter is good because it gets early enough, and inflicts explosive damage, ignoring the armor, although the nominal damag and low, the result of the application pleases. They can also break ice corks, thin walls and toros over drawers. Unique snipers and stormtroopers are stupid, alas. A separate theme - grenade launchers. We're the only one who needs to pump someone's explosive skills to take down mines and traps, and "Science" for all sorts of things, so you can use it in principle. But experience shows that it is much more profitable to use a shotgun on OD. However, when disassembling with the scorpions very well showed itself "Photon gun" (it's such a high-tech RPG 5th shooting range, asks for the use without a penalty 6 Weird Science), with a fraction under it to climb something sucky. In general, a niche solution, but since it does not require the use of the skill "Heavy weapons", it is quite entitled to life. Pumping all in a row stealth is not sense, but the sniper-initiator of the battle deaf and perk "Get the light" mast hav. Just stealth need Persian with mechanics - generators turrets to cut down. The total command is something like this:
1.Snipers
2.Snipers , submachine guns, and stealth , mechanics (destroyer)
3.Snipers , machine guns , the leader of the science and the hacker (SR2000'SOCOM)
4.Automatics
5.Automatics
6.Automatics - Rifles q Leader , Training

d
dizz2010 29.09.20

I don't agree about the PP. One with pp is a very powerful and mobile unit. The current grinds like this.

d
dizz2010 29.09.20

Urgash good description and builds liked, but I would give one PP!))))

U
Urgash 29.09.20

dizz2010
dizz2010
If the PP was eating less than storm-stubble - would agree. There are a couple of delicious peppers that make them useful. The weight, of course, for maximum critiques. But. They also eat 4 OD, while noticeably closer beat and worse punch armored targets. So a powerful mobile unit is an stormtrooper. Well, there are simply no problems that pp would solve better rifle. In addition, intelligent PP appear at the very end. The whole game run with the enforser somehow it...

T
Tom[Cat] 29.09.20

Urgash
I have a snush for the course manages to make 5 queues and it is without a contraction on -1od to the attack, already in Aspen tore all with one queue, and hasten so simply swept away the entire enemy party lol.

B
B[a]nG 29.09.20

He decided to pass so far without builds ready Persians in the beginning (they sometimes bazaar among themselves) and take in the team only story satellites on the complexity of the ranger.
1st passage for the good, the second passage of 4 of their 2 story anarchists on the madness.

Here builds can look interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fextralife
https://www.youtube.com/c/rpgdivision
And of course it's here.
https://www.youtube.com/user/NerdCommandoGames

U
Urgash 29.09.20

5 queues is 20 OD. Chiterim a little?) In total, the Persian has 11 in the database. With a trinket on the 1d - 12. Two more will give a call from the leader. But it's 14. Three more will come back once for the murder. But it's 17. No 5 queues does not come out, only if every move luck on free action will work, and it does not happen. And what is the difference between a PP and an assaulted in such a situation? The same attacks, damage above, breakout higher, range higher, running less. A special attack at the fraction is definitely more powerful than that of the PP, the sector is wider and the damage is higher, again the crusher and without a special attack on the sector is pounding, and the PP is not, at the same practical range.

s
sobr21 29.09.20

Urgash
Explain behind the perk extinguish the light of the sniper as he works, there is something about the ambush written, and the ambush is one of the options for ending the move. I didn't understand the ome yet and with the skill of the underhand though he pumped in 10.

U
Urgash 29.09.20

sobr21
With the skill, yes, crooked in the game stealth implemented. In general, so - around the top targets circles saw? That's their detection radius. If you run into this circle - will creep up the indicator in the form of an eye, the speed at which it crawls depends on the pumping skill, special clothing and taken perks. As to the top will crawl - everything, caught, the fight begins the enemy. But until that point, any shot is considered a covert attack. Therefore, take half an inch fool, turn on it a hole, the best available, and take the perk "leave the light" and have somewhere 220% to the base damage. With crit, of course it will be quite fun. But how it considers a hidden or undisclosed attack shot from an ambush, frankly, and did not understand. Apparently the Persian should not shoot before that and the detection distance should not be broken. In general, the "chain ambush" question perk. I usually don't take it stupidly, because my sniper usually spends OD usefully on his move, and in any ambush do not sit. But one has, took it precisely to understand how it works, and so scored.

s
sobr21 29.09.20

Urgash
Just the very essence of the skill of ambush implies that the battle has already begun and you are already sitting in an ambush, so the point then to take this dog and in general what is its meaning that like you remain invisible to the enemy that well you started the fight you are in an ambush as you can not disclose your location if you have already started the fight.

j
jervin 29.09.20

An ambush means overvotch. If the sniper is cut in the critters, he can kill all enemies under the overdrive. (Overwatch - ready-to-shoot).

s
slayzzz 29.09.20

about shooting 5 times per turn - generally easy to :)
I've got a second Persian. taken maniac-killer - just let shoot on the 10th level of automatic. stuck a cyborg to him. put an adrenaline booster. Total speed in combat 3.7. that is, running 7 cells is spent with just 2 action points. In the fight, the first thing the leader gives the buff a 2 point of action. PDW-01 submachine gun with a store at -1 ode to attack. The total shot is worth 3 total. Patrons 48 (by 8 shots. 6 rounds per attack). At the beginning of the fight 10 ode, after the bafa leader 12. We run 5-7 cells for 2 odes and the first shot is free (talent stormtrooper). We will shoot the first enemy and work and maniac and let shoot throwing a roll of 6 ode :) Usually rarely when 6 mobs are nearby, but it turns out you can and 6 shots to make. More often than not, this Persian just for the move runs one and a half screen and quietly extinguishes all who have settled far :)
I came to the conclusion that my sniper has now become the most inconclusive. Mobs are fat. If without a crit, it will knock only one per turn. With the critiques of the two. Lucia with Jackhammer carries 4-6 mobs per turn.
Assault rifles are rarely used. Only in a situation where there are 4 odes and the enemy at a range above 12 and lacks a submachine gun. The same socom damag has about 200 total without crits, as 3 cartridges in total. And the Ripper (by the way surprisingly, but the picture of the Russian PP-2000) about 500, with a good fashion trunk even more. The chance of crete is 33-44% for everyone. Only, punching at the PP initially is not enough. But the barrels, pumping good luck and so on solve this problem. And -20% on damage from armor very rarely help the mob to survive :)
Shotguns generally tear everything and everything. But you have to be very careful not to catch too much. Gippers, for example, get angry at once. Or a barrel blasting next to an ally (the die of it had to be loaded). On one of the shotguns put the sight and choc at the range and will be 18-24 range - at the end of the turn, the remaining long-range mobs get out.
Lucia by the way is quite normal satellite, better than that sniper, which we rescued in the beginning. joins earlier. From the pestle of his at the beginning of pumping can make 6 shots on 1 ode. Then, with a tactical shotgun, he was 5-6 down in Denver.