3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 29.09.20 11:24 pm

What's better than the Crusaders 2 or Crusaders 3 (Crusader Kings 3)

Or
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedPriestRezo 29.09.20

2 morally obsolete, waiting for the development of kk3

a
arhipelat 29.09.20

It's not even in this mechanics of these 2 games are different, for example in the 3rd part of the development is realized at the expense of the "heads" of cultures (i.e. carriers of culture with a large number of possessions with the same culture as the feudal lord), and in the 2nd part it was possible to develop in the way that you are comfortable.
P. S. I don't say anything about translation. It's sucks!)))

T
The Dark Side 29.09.20

I don't see any fundamental differences yet. Yes, reworked the development of the character and a few more little things, but the basic mechanics are in place. Some of these little things are dubious. The same captivity of the leader of the state, which gives 100% in the military account, is the purest exploit.

S
Skayvoker82 29.09.20

3 I liked - but so far decided to brake so as not to burn out you have to at least a couple of dls wait.

V
VETER15 29.09.20

Diversity of action as in the second part is not, yet.
The official localization apparently did not pass the test...
And that's from the first acquaintance, okay, if in the middle of something screwed up. At the moment I will not say that I like the game in this form.

Yes, the game has become more VIDEO (in terms of animations), interaction with newcomers can be seen, the tactics on the map are more complex. And these are the main differences that have not affected me in any way.
Still the same medieval life, with its desires and problems, the picture is slightly changed.

Maybe in the future, I'll tell you, I'd like to)

J
Joker256 02.12.20

so far, KC2 is better, but only because of the huge number of drs, which are very complementary and expand the game.

IMHO, KC3 should be taken a year and a half after the release and at a discount of about 50%, but it is included in the Microsoft subscription, so you can try now. in this format - mast hav!

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

You can compare the two parts of the same tiel at Paradoxes only after the last one receives a minimum of 80 percent of the planned DLC and patches. At the moment - better 2nd part, due to the fullness and functionality. But after the DLC to the third - we will see.