3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FLP_Diabolik 29.09.20 11:24 pm

Denver - a lot of druls (Wasteland 3)

On the site of gangs in Denver there were a lot of drules (about 30). When you attack one, everyone pulls up. It's hard to win, but maybe if IT'S NOT ONE BUT - every time I kill more than half and the squad is alive and I can finish off the crash game.
Did someone have this and did they manage to solve it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
c
crave1611 29.09.20

it was such, passed only pulling groups of grooves, at the general pool always crashes and when you loot to collect preserved beforehand, too, a crash is possible

B
BlackTigerTK 29.09.20

FLP_Diabolik
Yes. when trying to kill everyone in the location, too, there was a crash. As a result, he acted as well - lured groups of enemies to the square and destroyed.

l
levlexa 29.09.20

Unwanted in Denver is not provided a peaceful way, that both the Gippers and robots and the patriarch remained in the world?

F
FLP_Diabolik 29.09.20

levlexa
Well, there are only 3 options - to give AI to robots, to transfer AI to the human body, to take AI to the base of rangers.

U
Urgash 29.09.20

Drullov there are actually about 50, there was no crack, but when all this crowd together gathered to slow down a little. And concrete brakes begin when all this evil mass will die under the card volleys. Only there I was able to slam 10-15 goals ONE bullet.

U
Urgash 29.09.20

levlexa
With the peaceful ways you have not gone into that game)) There is not only radioactive wasteland, so also the harsh Colorado climate adds a percentage of the freeze in society. They were not adequacy there before the war, and after the core of the loaves, all squimp rules the ball ... Bandyugans, sectarian dismemberers, cannibal sectarians, slave sectarians, witnesses of St. Reagan, rippers clowns, and the abyss of all evil. So put aside all the manifestations of unmotivated humanity. There's no one to feel sorry for except the shuttle.

l
levlexa 29.09.20

Urgash
So I'm thinking about destroying a whole lock of robots of medical traders or destroying psychopathic followers of AI, but extracting oil ...

U
Urgash 29.09.20

levlexa
If you want to completely close the quest "Wolf Hunt", the colony of cars by 0 will have to multiply. One of the ordered synths is a "iron." And I didn't get to kill that iron in secret. And so purely on human - sectarians of all would be under the knife, furs to teach oil to extract and all happy. But it won't. For fuel to come gippers have to be kept alive. But the Reagan code is better to be taken to the base, then they are silk. Like a hostage-worship object, you can't snarly. But the divine definitely cut, on the whole head frozen jerks and on the experiment profitable - first sectarians cut, then the beast (it is not clear which of them is worse).

T
Tom[Cat] 29.09.20

Urgash
It can be pulled to a neutral terrier through dialogue, there is no peaceful solution with the hypires, I multiplied by zero there all but the robots.

U
Urgash 29.09.20

Tom[Cat]
Why not? If Reagan send to the server rangers, the gippers creak their teeth, refuse to trade, but there is no war and fuel is supplied as cute. If you drain it on the servac to the furs, then yes, the gippers on the knife.

S
Swen245 29.09.20

People, whether someone had such a problem that when going down to the bunker (sacred room or whatever it is) at the base of the gippers, the game steals as soon as there is a view on this room, if faced, tell me if there are ways to solve

d
diman34sar 29.09.20

Started to pull from the side of The Cadiak, it is easier to roll with him, threw them a turret, that all the agrily for sure, in the end half handed over the tubak.

G
Gesser86 29.09.20

Swen245
A similar problem ((

l
lewe0fun 29.09.20

Don't you change hypers? I remember the Fisherman saying they could occupy Denver.