3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zb129 29.09.20 11:25 pm

Trying to bring fashion back to the pirate (SnowRunner)

Gentlemen, I have an unhealthy idea to try to make a new utility to install mods for a pirate, but since I did not buy the game (I do not believe that it is worth their money, but nevertheless not bad (in fact, just no money :))), then I need your help. Can someone throw their SnowRunner folder out of the documents (C:Users) You should buy a game and installed at least a few mods (preferably small). This might let me know how the new SDK works mod.io with SnowRunner and do something, but that's not accurate. And even better with someone to cooperate (who bought the game), it will give more chances to pirates to use fashion in SnowRunner. I hope for your support, Lord.

P.S. I know that you can somehow shake some fashions by modifying initial.pak, but I want to do everything simple, easy and beautiful. With the support of the mod.io to press the button and everything, without any dancing with the tambourine.
2 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Step 19.01.22

The idea was good, but something all the same dances with a tambourine, and in my opinion even worse. Probably bred :)

M
Maverick 39 19.01.22

zb129
For example, I use two versions of the game. On version 13, I download and update mods, and on the latest current version, I turn on mods and play.