3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthury 29.09.20 11:25 pm

What you think about the game (Spellbreak)

Sharing our impressions of the game
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 29.09.20

I decided to try with my friends

The graphics are pleasant, the style of course a little from the fort sodran, but in this setting it's ok.

The gameplay itself is super dynamic, the rinks last for 10-15 minutes, the fight is just high, a lot of vertical gameplay, looks all fun. I like the management, by the way the style is very similar to control, but here everything is faster.

What's most disliked are the bots in the rinks. Well, really, you can see the people, and just bots that stand still and feed. Bots in the royal battle... it's a little insulting that this game is so bad.

The opinion is compiled after about 6 o'clock of the game. While I want to play it, but the content here is very little, very high probability that in a week in it just get tired of playing, I do not know how will further develop this game.
The game exceeded my expectations, I was going to see another battle royal, and got a sip of high.

a
alexmegaking 29.09.20

no content -although the game is not new
a bunch of cheaters

and vidosiki are cool)

J
Jmann666 29.09.20

I played solo.
the style - well, not straight forte, not to such an extent cartoonish - it's closer to zelda.
classy mechanics of fights, combinations of magic, runes all sorts - in general combat component - nice, just liked.
what I didn't like is a huge map, there are no people. That's like 42 people in each rink and you can run for 10 minutes and not meet anyone. They either need to reduce the map, or add people, or make compression zone much more often.
Well, and the feeling of a bunch of readers (well, just Asians are so handy?) - that you demolish a full shield and full kp for 3 strokes in a row, when you're in the sky in inquisition, while with the usual kneading - the fight with each player goes to a minute, because there is a spell of trajectory, delay of caste, etc., etc., No.
in general, mixed impressions, BUT - this is the first BR in which I wanted to play for more than an hour (I do not like this mechanic in other BR, where you can also run, 10 minutes do not meet anyone and vanshot - there is no such thing).
cumulative sensations - a kind of Smite, only BR. It is a pity, of course, that they cut off the Stim audience, because really, according to the feeling - the people in the game are not enough.
but imho, the game deserves clearly more than 6 points

F
Fudjiza 29.09.20

A lot of things.
P.S And one of the problems.

L
Listorel 31.08.21

The game seems to be not bad, but too fast and little content, there is an open map that closes up very quickly (it is understandable that the world as a whole is practically empty), but this constant haste tires the most.