3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 30.09.20 02:29 pm

Rain - containers (Death Stranding)

What's the point of spraying them? They're not going to get hurt until I hear them, do they? Like 0% of the container and shit with it. The cargo doesn't suffer. So?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 30.09.20

vopros3828323
Rain spoils containers up to 0%, but the cargo itself does not work. At 0% the load starts to deteriorate, but only from falls and collisions, so if you play carefully, then yes, fuck would be with it. And for beginners and crooked- spray to help.

v
vopros3828323 30.09.20

Kwasililic
Even for beginners. If you play on the fin, then not one rain can not get around without breaking all the containers. I don't quite get it, by the way. And what is the essence of an umbrella through PCC? I didn't use it, but I figured it was 1 point and protecting it from the rain. What's the point? The rains are very long or do not pass on time.

K
Kvasilich 30.09.20

vopros3828323
Well, that's a question to the well-known genius of the game designer, who crammed into his project a bunch of pointless mechanics, contradicting each other. Umbrella is as useless device as a spray, which makes sense to put not only everywhere, but generally shit knows where to put it - perhaps only in those places where the rain is not scripted to the parking lot. I remember, at the pre-release show of the game, Comrade Hideo showed this approach and said, they say, if you caught the weather - climb under the umbrella, listen to the music, play mother daughters with bb, grow magic mushrooms, etc., etc. Oh, these Japanese)
it's a sy/i. He was held on hard, not spray or umbrella never used.

v
vopros3828323 30.09.20

Kwasililic
Well, there is one application. If you need to leave the motorcycle in the rain and move away, but such a thing for yourself ... Doubtful. I would like to put them where the monster is nearby, to go with grenades unwind, but ... The liquid will pop up and the whole load will fall apart. That is, you have to leave the transport even before the rain zone, not that monsters. I'm not going to do that. The genius of even a portable player did not think to do. It's terrifying. You have to watch something or listen from your phone while you're on the road -.-

G
Grafkin Vladislav 23.10.20

useless these fungi, left under them transport still spoils, the cargo, or rather containers on the contrary are repaired