3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hanterwow 25.10.19 03:33 am

The quest \"In the hands of God\" - how to talk to the farmer? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The task of search of father Simon came to the Flat and there is a marker leads to the farmer, but to talk to him not only to Rob, murder, too gave nothing.

33 Comments
Sort by:
r
rayzm 25.10.19

hanterwow
The same problem has found a solution?

h
hanterwow 25.10.19

rayzm
No, while on other tasks switched maybe it's a bug.

S
Sergey Matokhin 25.10.19

hanterwow
Looks like a bug, but here's the RUB with switching on other tasks, and not die the pretzel. I have another option, why the cross isn't talking, maybe the reputation of the settlement depends.

h
hanterwow 25.10.19

Sergey Matokhin
I thought so too, but he was alone in the settlement there or a fire or that there was among all the houses he's one of NPS and enhance the reputation of there is nothing.
and I every 2 jobs(meaning the entire chain) to him running around like alive yet.

S
Sergey Matokhin 25.10.19

hanterwow
I decided to wait for a patch that might fix it. There was a theme that the job failed (dead NPC), only the XS or the other.

-
-zotik- 25.10.19

I chatted with him before this quest, and he gave the quest for Simon)

V
Vyxyxol 25.10.19

hanterwow wrote:
there's either a fire or whether it was
You're in the game is even played? Cumans were there, and not fire.

D
Denariano 25.10.19

rayzm
Like him on another quest according to the Wiki you can find.The quest of man of the cloth he is the type of the bandits of the stolen.

s
serg5555 25.10.19

If not talk to a farmer , then after 3 days the job will fail.

g
ghostwolf 25.10.19

In patch 1.2.2 it is corrected. However after the patch I started a new game and the farmer earned.

F
Funspad22 25.10.19

Send location on the map that father Simon

V
Valeriya Tumanova 25.10.19

The second day I suffer with this quest. I looked on the Internet, this priest can be found in the woods Skalica, but I whole forest rechecked, couldn't find it. Does anyone have the exact location of this Simon?

g
ghostwolf 25.10.19

Valery Tumanov
Just do it appears probably only on the quest when it comes to mark its location, and its most likely not find.

F
Funspad22 25.10.19

Maybe the console command is there?

D
Dvarg 25.10.19

Oh, signed up for that would help you.. I have the exact same bug (the farmer is not talking). So to find the priest Simon, you need to talk to the farmer, then to the village to go, then somewhere else. And if you catch a bug, then none of them talking. For Simon himself talking (if you find). You can find it near the river veduschuyu in the woods zapadnee from Skalica. The river goes to the West to the mountains, run along it and you will find.But because we to skip part of the line from the quest, i.e. do not return it to the parish, don't know how this will affect the further development of the quest and the game in General. I think nothing bad will.
Screenshot attached
http://prntscr.com/ih1tlg

e
esterlake 25.10.19

Dvarg
Thank you for the screen twice thanks, finally I finished this quest

h
hanterwow 25.10.19

Dvarg
Oh...thanks sorry this quest has already ended, and the search was declared as failed.

D
Dvarg 25.10.19

esterlake
Glad to help

M
MarkGeit 25.10.19

Dvarg
a huge thank you to you! I have a game scored one hundred percent, if not passed this quest :)

A
Aciago 25.10.19

Logged in specifically to write: the GAME is a BUGGY PIECE of SHIT.
Thank you all.
PS.Will have to roll back and postpone this quest until the patch.
PPS.And not the fact that they have it correct in the first global patch.