3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 30.09.20 02:30 pm

Dealing with counter-contractors (Wasteland 3)

Hello everyone, the task to deal with the counter-smugglers because of the refugees, I can not understand how to find them, like everything went in the area and in the outlandishium along and across and the task hangs. Rabindranath advises looking out on the way north from the entrance to the Outkoverarium. I can't figure out where it is. is it wedged)) In the Outkovinarium itself it is necessary to enter, where at all are these counter-smugglers?
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex1gr 30.09.20

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. just at the beginning of the game I did not go in the right direction, thus slapped an important part of the job.

d
diman34sar 30.09.20

This parking lot is closed until you are offered to seize power over the outlandium, also looking for a long time)

B
BlackTigerTK 30.09.20

diman34sar
Wrong. I was running around the Outkoverarium and I came across these smugglers. Not even going to the Dikovinarium itself. From Kodiak's parking lot to the left-up go.

d
diman34sar 30.09.20

BlackTigerTK
I had a quest hanging, talked about them with ananda, but the bridge was raised, just did not talk about them in the city.

H
Hattack 30.09.20

diman34sar wrote:
This parking lot is closed until you are offered to seize power over the outlandium, also looking for a long time)
You confuse different quests. And there's no bridge of lifting. He's in another lock!

B
BlackTigerTK 30.09.20

diman34sar
Is the bridge up? Hmm... There's a bridge that goes to the camp, it's not going to be there. What's the subway?