3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GavDenSer 30.09.20 02:35 pm

MiniDamp, pliz, niid help! (Sins of a Solar Empire)

I have a very common problem: constantly swell minidamp, files about 3.3 meters, crammed into the folder E:Documents and Settings'Administrator'Local Settings'Temp'Sins Dump constantly at the same time flying out the game!!! and play the hotz!!! on all forums googling and Handex though through them I got to those forums ... Help you go!!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GavDenSer 30.09.20

I understood that he throws the mouse in the circles (and sometimes for some strange reason) a direct reference to the screen: http://i.piccy.info/i4/24/ea/e28188775d31a31fbebabbd27a77.jpeg (the quality is not very, and so on the max played....)

M
Mind Hook 30.09.20

Well, judging by the screen, more precisely by the inscription "String not found" to see some problems with the file "strings" (strings). This file contains all the names, inscriptions, texts and the like for the game. This file is damaged.

The .dmp files themselves contain information from the moment the glitch occurred. Memory dump.

Here's the information

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mind Hook 30.09.20

I noticed that on a clean game without add-ons everything is stable, to see something in Entrenchment or Diplomacy...

B
Beskonechnost 30.09.20

Method 1: If you throw out a minidup error when you start the game from the label on your desktop - delete it and create a new game file.

B
Beskonechnost 30.09.20

Method 2: The game is written for X32 and therefore it has a RAM limit of 2gb. If you play too voluminous battles with the maximum number of players, a large number of planets, 2gb of memory is not enough and triggers a minidump. Try betting fewer players (e.g. 3 or 4), fewer planets (up to 25), and medium fleets (or even fewer). Then the game will definitely go. It helped me. And the fashions went, too.

N
Nicrogen 30.09.20

Departure after capturing a second planet or asteroida in a network game and in the sins dump folder is nothing (can there be a patch correcting this error?

O
Oberons-7 30.09.20

Refresh me with a patch, too, it was with the use of a trainer and after the update of the patch 1.04 all stopped

O
Oberons-7 30.09.20

Mini Damp will perform on 1.01 1.03 versions on all other holds normally

F
Frank_Farmer 30.09.20

I had a minidude error and a 1.02. I switched to version 1.5 until I watch....

F
Frank_Farmer 30.09.20

Heh.. Judging by the posts on the forums, this bug was not fixed even in the last patch ...

s
scorpionpion117 30.09.20

help please
when you turn on the fashion for sins of a solar empire- mod sins of the prophets gives a mini dump error

Please help!

M
Misha Silenko 30.09.20

scorpionpion117
same thing and without mods